Customer reviews

Diecast Subaru Impreza Wrc 2007 By Kinsmart - 1:36 Scale

on 17 September 2017
Great you my kids love it there obsessed with Subaru's so loved them
on 14 December 2016
Although the car is good, I was a little disappointed it didn't come in a box as it was bought as a Christmas present for a Subaru lover - this wasn't written in the description- guess I should have read previous reviews before buying!
on 28 November 2013
I am surprised at the quality of this car for the price I paid, it was bought for my son, but I have to say it is a very nice model so we have displayed it instead! Thoroughly recommend!
on 6 September 2013
Cheap toy but great value my 2yr old son loves it its strong because he puts all his weight on it and runs across the floor haha, glad I bought it
on 2 August 2013
Looks nice on display, or brilliant fun with a 3 year old, but altogether very nicely made - the price reflects its origin...
on 26 December 2015
Excellent little car, very detailed and sturdy and really fast del service arrived before expected, and very reasonable price
on 21 January 2016
A small stocking filler for my partner. He is very happy with his desk subaru. Very well made product
on 29 September 2015
My 7 year old son likes it. Good size and attention to detail at a reasonable price.
on 16 November 2016
Excellent product... shame it didn't come in packaging but my two year old loves it
on 17 February 2017