on 2 November 2012
I bought this case for my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet PC.

Case:
The case I bought was the blue one, and I have to say it's pretty neat - and I certainly can't argue with the price!

Features are: it's sturdy and has a hard flip-cover that will protect the tablet's screen whilst it's being carried around in a bag or suitcase. The flip-cover also doubles as a stand; when folded back it can be tucked into a small catch on the back - and it works as well in the vertical position as well as the horizontal.
It also comes with cut-out holes for the speakers, front camera and the charger.

The disadvantages are fairly minor, but they do stand out.

Whilst there's a cut-out hole for the charger port, this hole doesn't extend to the "hinge" part of the case - so you can't close the case and charge the tablet at the same time. It's only a minor thing, but there you are. When used as a stand, the weight of the tablet would rest entirely on the charger wire, so that'snot an option.

Also when used as a stand, the case and tablet are only stable on properly flat surfaces - a small gripe, I know, but it won't stand on, say, the arm of a sofa where it can be read easily but doesn't require you to hold it as you read. I'm a gamer and I love to use my tablet as a walkthrough guide and refer to it as I play.

And lastly, the case occasionally overlaps the camera a little, blocking its view. Only a little, but ideally the flap of leather that grips the tablet in place should be a bit firmer to fix the tablet in place better, which would mitigate the problem. But as I can still Skype without issue, it's a minor thing really.

Overall, the case is great, it's stylish-looking and it does the job it's meant to do. I've taken it in a shoulder bag on and off trains and to and from people's houses, and never had any damage to it or my tablet.

Stylus:
The case also came advertised with a touch-screen stylus - essentially it's like a really stubby pen with a round silicone tip that is just brilliant on a touch-screen. Hate fingerprint marks on your screen? Then you'll love this stylus. It's comfortable to hold, easy to use and I personally find that it's easier to use the tablet with it than without. Sometimes it doesn't know the difference between swipe-scrolling and "zoom in as far as possible", which is occasionally frustrating, but I believe that's more a failing of the tablet than the stylus. It's a lovely little piece of kit.

Extras: In addition to the case and stylus that were advertised, I also received a screen protector (those sticky transparent covers to protect the tablet case from fingerprints and scuffs) and a screen cloth to keep my tablet clean and fingerprint-free. The protector is great, if a little difficult to align, and the screen cloth is, well, a screen cloth. Nothing special, but I did appreciate the little freebies given that I wasn't expecting them. The same seller charges £2.99 for 2 screen protectors plus the cloth, so essentially when I bought the case and stylus, I got the other 3 quid's worth of kit for free!

Summary: the whole package cost me about £13.00 plus shipping. Considering that major retail stores only stock Apple cases - which the Galaxy won't fit into - it's extremely gratifying to find a decent case at an excellent price online. Samsung charge over £30 for a similar case on their own site, which is frankly unreasonable (unless it's made of leather).

If you are looking for a decently priced, functional piece of kit for your tablet, you won't go wrong with this case plus its extras.
on 20 September 2012
I ordered this fantastic case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab & it is totally brilliant! I ordered & received it within 2 working days! Tab fits securely inside the case, the handy stylus has a little dangly thingy that fits into the earphone jack, I thought this was VERY HANDY! So you should never be able to misplace your stylus!! Very good design & durable leather at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend this to anyone who has a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1!!
on 25 October 2012
I nought two of these for myself and my partner. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" fit snuggly into these cases, it will not turn off the device when closing but we are more than capable of doing that by ourselves. They feel quite sturdy and came with a navigation stylus and screen protector. I have found that is was easier to slide the screen protector into the case, rather than sticking it directly to the screen (lots of hassle removing bubbles) it is hardly noticable. Yhe blue is a little too bright, making it look cheaper, but we wanted different cases. The white looks suberb!
on 19 September 2012
The case is completely fine, certainly for the price paid. It looks good and works as it should, definitely a good buy. Only critisicm is that it is NOT leather.
on 17 October 2013
The case is a perfect fit that doesn't obstruct or interfere with the screen in any way. While it's not intended to protect the tablet from a fall, I'm pretty confident that the outer seam would absorb the impact from the height of a table onto a hard floor. A smooth 10.1" wide tablet doesn't always sit snugly in the hand and I have to admit I've had a couple of "close calls" when using mine. The texture of the case gives an extra bit of decent grip and if you're not lucky enough to catch it I'm sure it would go a long way towards helping to prevent a cracked screen.
on 12 December 2012
Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5100 - (Dark Blue) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Typing Case Wallet Plus Free iZKA™ Gift: ProPen Stylus Pen (Touch-Screen Pen) iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs

Fits well and does not add too much bulk to the tablet. The camera slot is a bit too neat and interferes with the picture but I'll likely just enlarge it slightly for skyping. As has been said the screen protector was a bit difficult to fit and there are a couple of bubbles but they are hardly noticeable in use. Stylus it good to use also. Overall looks good and should protect the tablet well. Like the colour of blue too!
on 9 February 2013
It fits snugly over my Samsung 10.1 tablet and looks good, but there are small things that could make it just that little bit better. I find it rather 'thin' , meaning there isn't much padding. I would also like to see a wrap around flap like a lot of other cases have, instead of it just closing the way it does. Charging with the case on is also a problem as you can't close the case and charge at the same time. It came with a free stylus pen that I've thrown away because you need to press REALLY hard for it to work. Overall the case looks okay, but I'm not singing and dancing about it.
on 24 December 2012
Firstly, this product is NOT LEATHER!

Basic, but certainly not a quality item, cheap and cheerful is the best compliment I can give. However, despite raising the issue through Amazon and the supplier, they declined to invite me to return the goods for a refund, despite consumer rights that allowed me to do so at the time.

I shall not be buying from this supplier again.
on 6 January 2013
Bought 3 of these all were different, did not fit tablets, cut out holes either too big or not there at all, velcro missing to secure tablet. three cases from same supplier all different. Would not recommend at all.
on 18 September 2012
I bought this case after ordering a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and was pleasantly surprised at just how good the quality was for the price i paid and a freebies thrown in at the same time. Excellent fitting and the velcro fastening holds the Tab in place without any danger of it falling out.