on 5 April 2015
Paul Smith for Men features aromatic notes of basil, violet, orange blossom and bergamot, with green leaves of ginger, violet and geranium and the added depth of sandalwood, musk, oakmoss and vetiver. A light fresh aroma that is not sweet or musky, just clean citrusy notes, very understated and fresh.
on 6 February 2014
Was a christmas present for my dad, he smells alright now, he didn't before.

Recommended if somebody you know doesn't smell all that pleasant and you really can't stand it anymore.
on 4 April 2012
Really love this Paul Smith aftershave, much cheaper than in the shops, and I've no doubt it's genuine. I get many compliments when wearing this, and it's a nice clean fresh smell, I discovered this aftershave a few years ago and have used it since
on 13 December 2012
Got this scent for my brother as a birthday gift after reading the reviews from gents and ladies on here who had bought it, I would rather not buy without smelling it first usually, but you will not be disappointed with this. It looks classy, and it smells fantastic. Amazon are doing this for a great price at the moment too, too good a deal to miss. Certainly made a thirty-something guy in my family happy !! Arrived on time and fully intact, packaged to perfection. Great Buy !
on 5 July 2016
Smells good, I didn't use it for that. I put it in my brother's juice because he kept ramming me on Rocket League, it's a shame the smell was so potent as he realized what I had done so I settled with punching him into paralysis.
on 26 May 2016
Love the product, but it has stopped working now. Not sure if it is an issue with the pump, but the tube seems to be touching the glass on the inside (see pictures) so possibly unable to suck up and of the liquid.
review image review image review image
on 17 December 2015
I love this smell. I have a large number of aftershaves, EDT and this is perfect for work due to the price paid. For a day to day use for something that lasts all day long and is under £20 for 100ml you simply cannot go wrong. Perfect gift for any man.
Delivery was quick.
on 12 June 2013
This aftershave has a lovely fresh smell, I regularly buy this for my dad, be it his birthday, fathers day or Christmas; he uses a lot of it, so gets through it fairly quickly, but at this price you can't complain.
The product arrived quickly (before the estimated delivery date), it was well packaged and it is so much cheaper than in the shops, I would definitely recommend this to others.
I can't fault it in any way!
on 10 October 2015
I love this fragrance, I can't rave enough about all the men's Paul smith smellies! Been buying this one for years and can't ever seeing myself not using this. It's a nice little number for day or night.
on 24 September 2010
great smelling aftershave , very classy and fresh and at a slightly discounted price . Good value for money .