on 8 July 2016
Fake fake fake reporting to trading standards
7 people found this helpful
on 13 June 2016
Parfume is fake,the smell don't last long, need to spray many times during the day,I waist almost £50 for this parfum,I'm very very dissapointed...
7 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2017
Not happy at all. Bought this for half of price as compared to the high street stores. But looks a fake with fragrance so unnoticeable. Sprayed many sprays but still had no trace of smell. Expectations crushed ! I got this one from boots and that's just the opposite..made a return.
3 people found this helpful
on 30 March 2016
I really liked the Men's version of this so I thought I'd give it a go. Smells amazing, I get compliments from people who get close to me. Its not too strong, doesn't make me feel sick after smelling it all day. Smell definitely does last, it just doesn't flow off of you like stronger perfumes. Tip - if you want the smell of your perfume to last longer put Vaseline on first.
on 2 November 2013
I can't rate this perfume highly enough, it smells gorgeously sophisticated. It's clean and fresh, not to mention sexy, so I would say it's more an evening perfume than daytime. It smells lovely when first on and even nicer as it settles into skin. I haven't noticed any fading like some perfumes, so I think you can probably wear it a good few hours before it disappears off the skin. I tend to rotate my perfumes so I notice each perfume I'm wearing rather than getting de-sensitized to it after wearing it day in, day out, and I can definitely smell this perfume two hours later and as strong as it was when I first sprayed. I'd recommend Lady Million for women who like their perfumes classy and clean, as well as sexy. I'd certainly buy this again and again.
on 23 January 2016
Smells exactly the same smells beaut delivery was fast definitely will buy from this buyer again very happy
review imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2017
Bought this as a gift and I'm glad I did as I didn't like the smell of it. However, great for someone else but I would make sure they like it first. I am rather fussy though
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 January 2017
What is not to love about lady million! Great smell, fast delivery and a must have item! Unfortunately this was a gift and not for me but I'll be sure to add it to my wish list!
2 people found this helpful
on 6 October 2017
Not happy with this product at all, The box was very badly damaged when it arrived and bottle lid broken. Ive used this perfume many times and the smell lasts for ages, but on this one!!! It does last very long and I'm not sure that it actually smells the same. Buy with caution, I certainly won't buy on here again!
on 21 April 2018
This smell like nothing the seller told me it was genuine when I email and ask him is this the real thing when it arrive I smell it it’s nothing like the real thing it has no smell even when I sprayed it 4 times on me there no smell its blank and fake