TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 August 2015
I'd like to have given this 5 stars but this is isn't my favorite scent and the smell does fade quicker than Le Male, my preferred Jean Paul Gaultier scent. If you love the smell though and don't mind it fading after a while then this represents great value at the current Amazon price but (if you're bothered) be warned that the tin is just the basic red tin - it doesn't come with the picture print on it as shown above. The bottle looks great though, very stylish.

I've worn JPG Le Male for about 20 years now and have been trying new scents. This of course is very different and I would say much stronger initially and more in your face - I think Le Male suits all occasions as it has a strong scent but is also subtle. This is much harder hitting when you first put it on and I find a little overpowering unless you only use a very small amount (although as I said it does seem to fade much quicker than Le Male). In that respect it should last a long time - personally I'd only use it for nights out or perhaps outdoor events as it's a bit too much for me for general daytime usage. The spices are much stronger than the woody tones if that helps describe the scent which, for me, makes it smell less luxurious than other JPG scents such as Le Male, and slightly similar to more middle-of-road lower cost scents.

Overall a nice scent, just be warned it's very strong initially so don't over do it.
on 25 March 2014
Had it before and bought for a friend for Christmas. This is now my 2nd bottle and wont be my last. It is well lasting, nice comments from people and great metal tin you can keep for storing bits. Turned up quickly. happy with everything
on 31 May 2014
Potent, spray with care!!! its strong, very strong!!!, initially it will take you back a bit, but it smells fantastic, lasts seemingly forever and gets you noticed over other fragrances, if you want to stand out, try this powerful lady killer, it is dangerous weapon
on 2 April 2014
Bought for my son as a gift; couldn't find it anywhere else at even close to this price, so very pleased
on 18 January 2014
Was really looking forward to getting this as I'm a big fan of Le male. Box and bottle is the usual funky and quirky style you would expect and the size of bottle for the price was good value. Aftershave will always be a personal taste and I'm not sure how much value a review on a smell is but for me its nice but not brilliant. The cocoa is there in the background and as always with JPG it's different but if your looking for the next Le male then I don't think you'll find it with this.
on 13 June 2014
My favourite now. I'm very fussy about my fragrances and choose only the best. This is fantastic. It lasts ages and is suitable for all occasions. I will keep a bottle handy.
on 13 March 2014
Bought this for my husband cant go wrong with it, package was also safe and secure. I would reccomend this to any one:)
on 30 May 2016
I brought this for my boyfriend as he a a fan of Jean Paul gaultier. He said the fragrance a very nice not too over powering. Best used for special occasions. The bottle is thinner than I expected. But you defiantly can see the outline on the side of the bottle of the face.
on 15 November 2014
Hadn't seen this before so bought on a whim. Usually buy le male. Wow. I love this, it is so distinct. My son tried some and said it was amazing as well. It is different, I'm going to have to hide it as it is causing all and sundry, both genders, to want to spray themselves with it.
on 7 January 2016
I went for the 50ml and it's lasted for ages. Its really a really nice smell thats quite hard to describe, but you only have to use it sparingly. I only use a dab when use it, so wish i just went for the smaller bottle now. I would recommend that you go into a store to smell it before buying because all smells will get a different reaction from different people.

I've only ever had a good reaction from this though and lasts for ages. I definitely recommend it. I really hope this helps someone choosing!