TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 August 2015
I'd like to have given this 5 stars but this is isn't my favorite scent and the smell does fade quicker than Le Male, my preferred Jean Paul Gaultier scent. If you love the smell though and don't mind it fading after a while then this represents great value at the current Amazon price but (if you're bothered) be warned that the tin is just the basic red tin - it doesn't come with the picture print on it as shown above. The bottle looks great though, very stylish.

I've worn JPG Le Male for about 20 years now and have been trying new scents. This of course is very different and I would say much stronger initially and more in your face - I think Le Male suits all occasions as it has a strong scent but is also subtle. This is much harder hitting when you first put it on and I find a little overpowering unless you only use a very small amount (although as I said it does seem to fade much quicker than Le Male). In that respect it should last a long time - personally I'd only use it for nights out or perhaps outdoor events as it's a bit too much for me for general daytime usage. The spices are much stronger than the woody tones if that helps describe the scent which, for me, makes it smell less luxurious than other JPG scents such as Le Male, and slightly similar to more middle-of-road lower cost scents.

Overall a nice scent, just be warned it's very strong initially so don't over do it.
on 11 June 2017
My son loves this. Smells great
on 18 January 2016
I personally like this and it seems to smell nice on me. Acquired taste I guess but if you like it you like it.
on 1 January 2017
great present for my partner loves this edt
on 22 November 2015
Great service from seller love the product
on 1 January 2015
very nice
on 5 November 2017
Not sure if genuine, smell is nice but doesn’t stay long.
on 8 July 2015
It was just as I expected. Perfect. Many thanks.
on 25 March 2014
Had it before and bought for a friend for Christmas. This is now my 2nd bottle and wont be my last. It is well lasting, nice comments from people and great metal tin you can keep for storing bits. Turned up quickly. happy with everything
on 3 January 2016
Wow what a vile smell greeted me when i opened the gift tin... No words for it. Old gone off spicy food is the best description. The perfume itself unfortunately wasnt much better. Quite a peppery smell not fresh or manly just not really anything i wanted my husband to smell.off. nicely presented though and a good price so maybe a gift for someone you dont have to see or smell often .