on 10 December 2016
I buy this perfume exactly 1 year ago for my wife and i can say it's fake! The color of the bottle it's faded and the cover sims to be from another bottle. Very similar at the original but unfortunately is not.
review image
on 13 March 2017
One of my favourite perfumes, however I was always put off by the price in most places in store and online. This price was considerably lower and I was concerned that it wouldn't be the real thing. However once it arrived and I used it once, all worries were put to bed! Gorgeous scent, fast delivery and packaged properly.
on 26 January 2017
Smells lovely but doesn't last as long as expected. Goes away almost 5 minutes after I used it. Wouldn't recommend based off that.
on 11 August 2016
Got this for a birthday present for my friend as she kept commenting how lovely I smelt😘 We work together and I used to spray us both on our shift. She was over the moon when she opened it. Good price too will use this seller again❤️😘💕
on 28 August 2016
Not original
Very disappointed 😡😡😡😡
on 29 April 2017
Wish i smelt in the shop lol. But its ok i guess not my type of smell.
on 16 May 2017
It's a fake... I only know because I've used this perfume since it very first came out!! And always bought it from a store, like boots, house of Fraser etc. It's a good fake but still not the real deal! Disappointed!
on 5 March 2017
my grandaughter oves it was a present for her birthday
on 9 April 2017
1st class seller will use again wife love it
on 12 June 2017
Smells gorgeous. My favourite perfume.