on 23 November 2012
This was a little tricky to sort out - which way did which bit go in, what was the elastic strap for etc, but once sorted out, it is a great product from a great seller at a great price and i would recommend it to anyone!
on 1 November 2012
Having bought the ASUS TF700 here on Amazon, I tried three different cases before settling on this one. The TF700 came with the keyboard which seemed to be the problem for the cases. I tried a different Poetic case but that only fitted the tablet, and the iGadgitz travel case ditto, plus it tries to do a somewhat different job.
This Poetic case does a fair job both with and without the keyboard attached, which is what I wanted.
on 2 October 2012
This case fits my transformer perfectly. I tried the case from Asus first, but the sticky bit didn't and so when it was just a tablet it kept slipping out. This on the other hand has support under the tablet as well (whilst still allowing it to be attached to the keyboard dock), so it's always secure.

In addition, the slots for spare SD cards are very handy, and I use the elastic strap to hold a screen wipe for all the finger marks.

The only niggles are just that, niggles. It took a while to soften the case enough to bend the back so that the whole thing stays secure when open - at first the keyboard kept slipping it's constraints. And folding it up to display the tablet alone was a little difficult at first. However, thankfully, these were temporary problems, and when it bedded in worked.

All in all, perfect. Does exactly what it should by looking good and protecting my new toy.
on 2 September 2012
The design looks good and the leather is reasonable quality. But let's be honest, I did not expect high quality for this price. However, the design has not really been thought through very well as the leather frame that holds the pad is too thick and therefore the TF700 including keyboard does not close 100% any more. I put my beloved new TF700 in a laptop bag together with my laptop and was devastated to notice that when I took out the TF700, the metal topsheet of the keyboard had come loose.
Thank god I managed to click everything back in place, but I certainly will not be using the case any more.

It is fine for just the pad, but DON'T USE WITH KEYBOARD!
on 2 November 2012
I find this product of excellent build quality and since tablets, by there very nature are vunerable to damage, The case cover affords a high degree of protection.
It is neat and allows all the tablets functions to be accessed with ease. My only slight critism is that, with the stand in the upright position the tablet will fall back, so needs aditional support. Otherwise, a very good buy.
on 30 September 2012
When I bought this case cover for my asus tablet I didn't know what to expect but I must say I am really surprised. It's a great product and I recommend it. It's solid and it does the job. Plus it looks pretty good!
on 2 October 2012
Bought this case over the other Poetic one as it didn't have the detachable keyboard section which I wouldn't need.

The case itself is well built and thought out with all ports accessible - one of the corner retaining straps does slightly cover the SD slot on the keyboard of the unit, however it's very easy to simply slip that side off to insert/remove the SD card and replace the strap afterwards - it's unavoidable due to the design of the case and unlikely to cause any issue unless you're a big user of the SD slot.

The case itself is snug and protects the device, however I'd of liked to see the screen holder section come out ever so slightly so there's a bit of a hardened rim around the edge - just in case of those situations where you might drop the device inadvertently and the small extra ridge would protect your device all the bit more ...

The other thing that would of been nice to see is a small folder type compartment that a piece of paper etc. could be tucked into for note taking purposes - however these points are just knit picking really as the case does exactly what I need of it and is constructed to a high standard.

Those of you who will be taking frequent photos which require the use of the flash may have a problem however. After using the device for a while now, I've found that taking pictures without the flash doesn't pose any problem, however as the aperture for the lens and flash isn't big enough using the flash results in the flash bouncing off the inside of the case which adds a white tinge to the picture.

This is easily solvable by taking the tablet out of the case before taking a picture at night, although the designers of this holder may also want to think about increasing the size of the hole for the lens/flash assembly which will also negate this issue.

Overall - Very impressed !
on 3 October 2012
This is excellent. It protects your transformer beautifully, has a hook for a pen and a strap to hold it closed securely. What more could you ask for??
on 11 January 2013
I was very happy with this product. There were no instructions, but it only took a couple of minutes to work out how the Transformer would fit into the cover. It looks really well, like an expensive personal organiser.

The cover make its much easier to use the Transformer as a table or in laptop mode. (Without the case I found the metal finish slipped around too much on my lap). The fit is excellent and they have made sure that all the switches, ports etc are accessible.

When docked to the keyboard the Transformer is known to tip over because the screen is heavy compared with the keyboard, but I found that adding the cover seemed to reduce the extent to which it tips over, which is a nice bonus.

There are small diagonal elastic straps on the cornes that are used to hold the keyboard section to the cover. When the Transformer is open and in use, I have found it easier to not use these straps. I only slip the straps over the keyboard corners when I'm putting it away. Not sure whether that is what the designer had in mind but it work best of me that way.

I'm not sure if I'll use the pen holder slot. I guess it's probably really designed for a stylus.
on 29 September 2013
I already had a pouch for my tablet but I wanted something that I could keep it safe in and leave it in while I was using it. This case does that to a certain level and is usable with or without the keyboard attached as stated. A few negatives, if I'm honest it feels quite cheap and not that well put together and it doesn't close that well when the keyboard is attached. Also the two elastic straps that hold the keyboard in place only just fit over the corners and give me the feeling that not too much thought was put in to the design of it. I find nothing major to complain about with this product I just don't feel totally happy with it. It works fine I was just expecting more.