on 14 May 2013
These lights are really nice they are proudly hanging from my front porch and i get lots of compliments. At night they are amazing not too bright but not dull, these add a touch of unusual-ness and i like things that are not the "norm". 20 lights were the right size for the porch however would suggest getting 2 or 3 sets if you intend to light up a larger area. The lead to the solar box is just the right length and the solar box suitable to be staked or as i have done placed on top of the porch for maximum sunlight :)
The actual LED is protected within the chuzzle itself, which is like a furry plastic to the touch, in my opinion this protects the LED from strong winds therefore maximizing the life of the LED.
I am happy with the price paid the packaging was well done and delivery great so all in all 10/10 for this product and seller. Would recommend to all :)
on 26 October 2016
Very pleased with these lights. They look lovely in the dark
on 2 January 2015
This was a gift, so have not seen them lit. Was very happy with the quality of the product and the person I gave them to was very happy with them.
on 9 May 2015
Nice little lights and very good value , go to use these lights at the camping and caravan clubs nfol.
on 16 December 2014
i.love.theres.in.my.garden.very.good.price.good.to.pack.well.quickly.comeing.to
on 15 January 2014
OUr fairy garden now looks the business.Good purchase,makes it good to sit out in garden ,you can almost read by lights we now have
on 7 November 2014
fit on my garden tree just right.
on 17 June 2013
These are by far the brightest solar lights in my garden. Absolutely eye-catching. Beautiful vivid colours. Much better than photo. So pleased I have ordered another set.
on 30 October 2013
As the warm white ones I ordered at the same time, absolutely spot on, Love the colours and would not hesitate to buy many more given half a chance.
My other half definately thinks I need to see some kind of specialist where I can lie on a couch and talk about my obsession with fairy lights.
Bah humbug !! What I have to say to all other fairy light obsessives out there, is, buy them I promise you wont regret it.
on 14 May 2013
love them big time so bright and colorful.... will be great for those miserable winter nights ... wish i bought earlier