on 4 April 2013
My GMYLE MacBook Pro case has arrived, and it's such a hit that my boyfriend is now ordering himself one too. Snug fit, good quality materials, and the Apple logo shines through nicely. The keyboard protector isn't great, though - especially in that is is made for a USA configuration. On Amazon.co.uk, one would expect it to fit a UK keyboard. Nonetheless, I bought the 3-in-1 kit for the MacBook case, and it's lovely.
review image
on 15 March 2017
Makes it look new. Everyday
on 14 April 2015
really beautiful colour, fits better than the case i bought in the apple store a few years ago
only problem as stated previously is the keyboard case is US not UK.
other than that really like the matte red look.
on 2 October 2013
It is too big for my 13" MacBook Pro It is a new one with no optical drive and smaller than earlier models. The case is not pleasing to feel or look at. I will just junk it.
It came from Hong Kong and took ages.
on 18 September 2013
Whilst this is a lovely looking itema and seems well worth the money it was very disappointing to find out after we bought it that the keyboard cover will NOT fit a UK MacBook Pro Keyboard. When we asked for a replacement the supplier advised that the keyboard cover only fits the US version. So if you are buying this one for the keyboard cover and have a UK MacBook then you may want to look elsewhere.
on 7 March 2013
I really like the fact that this case protects my Macbook and with a nice colour making it look more personal to jazz up your Macbook.

I recommend this to anyone worried about protecting your MacBook.
on 29 May 2014
Does exactly what it claims to. I got the black version and I love the way that the apple logo shines through when the laptop is in use. Be aware that the keyboard cover does not fit UK keyboards, but I knew this when I ordered it, anyone who moans about that in the reviews clearly isn't reading the product description carefully enough before they order!
on 2 November 2013
GMYLE(R) 3 in 1 Aqua Blue Matte Rubber Coated See-Thru Hard Case Cover for Aluminum Unibody 13.3" inches Macbook Pro - with Blue Silicon Keyboard Protector - 13 inches Clear LCD Screen Protector -I do not normally write reviews as most of my purchases are satisfactory. But when this cover arrived, I was compelled to write. Firstly it was not rubber coated and made of cheap plastic. And secondly, it looked very different to the product shown on the website. This is highly misleading advertising and I do not understand why it received such a high overall average rating. Overall, I was highly disappointed and would deter anyone buying this item as it is a cheap looking thin plastic cover of the value of £3. If someone offered it to me for free I would not use it on a premium product, such as the Macbook Pro.
on 27 December 2012
it was good, my friends at school liked it too and they will be ordering from you. i am well chuffed
on 28 April 2014
I purchased this to repalce one I brought from the Apple store at the time of purchasing my laptop and that was 3 years ago, the case had become cracked and discoloured but had protected my laptop no end and so I was reluctant at purchasing a cheaper one. When this arrived I was a little disappointed when I saw this case in the plastic wrap, but once I removed this and put it on my laptop it is spot on and fits perfectly! Good quality and the extra silicone keyboard cover is a bonus, true 2 keys are in the wrong place but its still fits and works and protects if you want to use it, I prefer my keys as they are but its still an added bonus. All in all great looking case, great fit, good quality and a great price.