on 26 November 2017
Not like most books I choose to read but I was delighted with this fast-paced thriller. The characters were well developed and certainly came to life as the plot twisted. You weren't quite sure who to trust and not until the final 5% of the book did everything pull together. Great novel and highly recommended.
on 29 May 2017
Have read most books written by this very talented author, can certainly say, this was probably one of my top favourites. An incredible story, that kept me permanently on the edge of my seat, and really didn't want the story to end. Highly recommend reading.
on 16 June 2017
I really enjoyed reading this book, I couldn't put it down, it was exciting, pacy and thrilling, a really good read ! Definitely recommend it!!!
on 26 May 2014
A chilling read, quite horrifying in parts, but yet again a very good story. I like it when these stories are set in Wales as it all seems more familiar. I enjoy that in a book.
on 24 June 2017
Saw the film which l thought was very good, the book is way better,giving flesh and depth to the film
on 21 July 2015
Could not put it down
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Gave up on this at about 26% didn't like the way the story was going. I thought, when I downloaded this last year that it was another in the Trevor Joseph Series which I love and have read them all, sadly it wasn't.

The only good thing was it was only 49p when I downloaded it.
on 2 March 2017
This book had me gripped from the beginning wondering who john west really was. So much so that I read the whole book in a day. Katherine John is my favourite author at the moment. Her books will appeal to everyone!
on 3 July 2017
An interesting story. Perhaps a little long winded, it could have been true to life
but had a good ending.
on 30 October 1999
This book is about a man who has lost his memory and the book twists and turns to find out all about his past. Exellent book!! It's a must to read!!