on 22 January 2016
Brilliant. Mr Damir is a very accomplished trader. I have traded for some ten years, and used every sort of indicator and system. But I have come back to realising that simple is best, and the only real way to success is to focus on Price Action and Support/Resistance. These are the only indicators that are actually real ! If you combine that with recognition of certain simple Candlestick patterns, you can't really go wrong.

I have bought all of Mr Damir's books, and they are fantastic value for money, and most of all, they work. Forget wasting time looking for clever, complex systems. This is all you need.

And to those who criticise his use of the English language,I've got to take issue with your reviews. Its unfair. I consider myself an academic, and I'm pretty picky about clear and concise English. You might almost call me pedantic. Mr Damir is clearly not a native English speaker, but I've had no problem reading any of his books, or indeed understanding anything he has written. I have traded for ten years, and understand the concepts involved very easily, yet I don't think I have an unfair advantage. He writes clearly and concisely, and nothing he has written is difficult to understand. I have no connection with Mr Damir, other than being very impressed with his simple, yet effective trading systems.
on 8 October 2013
Bought this having not even looked at a chart for over a year. Have learnt a lot of basics previously from a full time trader but want to reinforce my knowledge to make sure I fully understand price action before I start trading again. Previously was using various strategies with too many indicators - just want to understand price action and make decisions more or less on that alone. This book was great for what I wanted and I will definitely be buying the others. Spelling and grammar errors normally annoy me, but this isn't a novel, it's about getting relevant information across. There are not that many anyway and it didn't stop me understanding anything. Yes, on a Kindle the diagrams are a bit small and you don't have the colour, but at the end of the book it says you can send for the PDF anyway to print out so I don't see it as an issue. Would recommend for beginners and as a back-to-basics refresher for the more advanced.
on 28 May 2017
The author clearly describes his technique to be profitable trading on the longer time frames. I however missed multiple examples to demonstrate how successful the strategy being presented could potentially be. I recommend the book.
on 11 October 2014
I really like this short and easy to read e-book. It is the beginning of a series, and I most certainly would like to have the printable version (to have handy), in fact eventually I would like them all handy.

The Author is 'present' throughout and teaches the reader quite thoroughly by giving examples and consolidation.

I will be trying this strategy once I go live, it seems sensible.

Susan.
on 20 May 2017
Easy to follow, informative and logical... Will apply what i have learned in my trading system and see what happens. I have also bought a few other books from the same author...
on 11 October 2015
A welcome guide to the green horn forex trader and the forex trader who keeps loosing money due to lack of sound strategies!

The book tackles and elucidates upon commonly made errors and proffers sound strategies to overcome these obstacles.
on 3 March 2017
It is easy understandable book with practical examples. I found it nice to use in practical work with candlesticks. Makes feel a bid more confident of spotting entry levels.
on 16 May 2017
Short and sweet. Not a word wasted. You don't want to read a 500 page book about this. Loved it and will read the rest.
on 23 June 2014
I have spent a good number of years trading, and I have read many, many books. Laurentiu's book has some sound, common sense information, which if applied carefully and methodically should work for you. I saw one review stating this would lose you money in anything but a trending market - well I'm not sure I agree, because part of the method is checking if there is a trend, and if there isn't, you wouldn't get the trade setup, so theoretically it would keep you out of a ranging market. There is no strategy or method which will suit every trader, and there is no one single 'right' strategy - there are lots of strategies which all work in their own way - this is one of them. If you are a newcomer to Forex trading, this will not give you all the information you need, but it does not claim to do that. If you read something in here which you don't yet understand (like moving average, support & resistance, etc), just Google it and learn it. Good luck with your trading.
on 14 August 2013
very solid trading method deals with longer timeframes which is something i have been looking into so i have found this book very informative