on 5 June 2013
Simply stunning, is all I can say. The best pair I have ever bought, well worth double the price.
Now the sun is here I'll be wearing them all the time, they are comfortable enough to wear all day, wish I could more stars 10+.
on 7 December 2013
I was disappointed with the lens as I thought they would be a stand out green but they actually look black. I was hoping that they would have been a tad bigger.

The glasses are not any cheap rubbish aviator glasses and I must say that they do feel and look very expensive and are well made. Also they are a great price.

|Gave them to my daughter who absolutely loves them and took them to Spain with her.
on 31 August 2013
I only buy good quality sunglasses as I value my eyesight . It is known that green tinted sunglasses give the most natural results and these lenses are fabulous . Great quality and completely distortion free. I would have been happy with these if I had paid the full RRP of sixty pounds but at twenty they are a bargain. So do your eyes a favour and dump your cheap sunglasses these are great
on 17 November 2013
I've always hankered after a pair of green glass aviator sunglasses, having lost my military pair some years ago. These glasses look the part and are real value for money - sadly though, they are a tad too small for my none too chubby face - and have been appropriated by the management.
on 27 August 2013
Sunglusses are exactly the same as these are on a picture. The only disappointment was that they were quite small and green glass on it wasn`t perfect. The colour wasn`t solid, seemed like with a small scratches. So they are for small faces` types and overal not perfect.
on 4 May 2013
Brilliant comfy kool looking sunglasses. Recommend to anyone. Real green glass that just adds to the quality of these mighty fine sun specks ... Thk Q
on 6 December 2014
Glasses are goood. The green lenses are darker than in the picture, so don't look particularly green, but give a very green hue when you look through them.

Quality could have been better. One of the lenses has a ripple mark that crosses right over the center of the lens, slightly annoying, did hope for a bit more quality at the £30.00 mark.

I supose you get what you pay for, these are more than novelty glasses, but obviously less than proper glasses. Still good value though.

Would have given 3 stars, but the Quality issues are a bit silly at the price point.
on 5 October 2013
Like so many others, this is the classic aviator style. What sets them apart in this price range (especially as they were discounted) is the lens quality. With my, admittedly mature, eyes, I cannot see any real difference between these and any of my RayBan or Oakley glasses.
Hard lined case as actually more protective than those supplied by the premium brands.
Frames feel a little flimsy but at this price I can't complain.
on 9 May 2016
A little smaller than my 80's raybans, I think; good quality though, dispatched quickly, well packed; nice to wear, solid case,(essential I'd think for a glass lens); care will need to be taken with these, one scratch and it's over; np for me, I'm always careful with things I've paid for.....;)
on 4 November 2014
They look great, but they are quite flimsy. Inexplicably bent after a few weeks of occasional use.

I am a clutz tho, so if care is taken they are a great pair. Absolutely no image distortion or disorientation.