Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Customer Reviews

3.6 out of 5 stars
36
3.6 out of 5 stars
Your rating(Clear)Rate this item


There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.

on 8 May 2013
Had one previous, found it easy to understand,and like results of all that I have used it for.

Would recommend to others, as reasonably priced for a basic microwave.
0Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2013
While the microwave oven seems to operate fine as a basic microwave, it has terrible heat and moisture management. After cooking anything the whole microwave is soaked, something i have not experienced with previous microwaves. Even though this is in the value price range, I think this is a fundamental design flaw which even value microwaves should not suffer from.
0Comment| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2013
For years i have only had a manual microwave as my elderly grandfather lives with us and needed something simple for him to use. Unfortunately my microwave went to heaven and a replacement was needed quickly. After reading the reviews i am so glad i picked this one. What can i say, its fantastic for him, all he has to do is push the start button and it warms he's sasauge rolls for 1 min, if he needs it longer he just keeps pushing the button and it goes up by a minute. The only down side is, if you cook liquid in it for a longer than 5 mins the steam is quite bad inside the micro, but i found living the door open for a minute or so once you remove item helps, if not a little wipe down with a tea towel takes a second and resolves the problem. All in all im very happy with this product and would definately buy this make again.
0Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 February 2014
Ok for minor use but for regular use it can`t take it -the plastic interior started breaking up after 13 months it was always very damp after use- bought a proper one now with stainless steel interior
0Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2013
Am resonably happy with this. have to agree with earlier reviews, creates a lot of steam, however, the simple answer is to dry it. I only use it for basic heating up and part cooking jacket potatoes(which produce the steam), but anyone who wants it as a major device should look elsewhere
0Comment| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2014
The Item was exactly as was stated, but, if you have larger then normal dinner plates, a 20 litre Microwave is not for you,
Other than that, i'm sure the product will suit other needs with no problems.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2013
Xmas gift for my mother-in-law, she loves it! Good stuff, good price, can't find cheaper than anywhere else. Recommend it!
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 November 2014
Very disappointed the plastic coating on the inside of the bottom of the microwave has peeled away after one year, as i live on my own it has not had a great deal of use not that should make any difference also the condensation that collects is extremely excessive it is certainly a no no for Sharps considering i previously had a Sharps microwawe for several years ,the after sales help was nonexsitant.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2015
smaller than i thought it would be. chose it because it had the same functions as my old microwave. the only fault with it is it only just takes a large dinner plate. every time you use it you have to reset the turntable beacuse it is hard to remove the plate without the turntable becoming dislodged. easy instructions on how to use it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2014
I bought this only 3 months ago for size and colour. Everytime I used it it would be wet inside meaning you have to dry it and leave door open after use. It is now rusty and holds cooking smells. Dont buy it
0Comment| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Questions? Get fast answers from reviewers

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
See all 5 answered questions


Need customer service? Click here

Sponsored Links

  (What is this?)