on 15 February 2013
I'm not very impressed with the quality of this product when considering the price. Its glues together, and the elastic to hold the kindle in place is very tight making it hard to get the kindle in. By contrast the elastic to hold the cover closed is very flimsy, easily slipps off and allows the case to open.
on 30 June 2015
Really good quality, worth spending the bit extra - I picked it up for £18. Have taken it to France and back recently and held up perfectly. The only thing I would say is I suspect the pattern may fade off on time.
on 21 March 2013
This is the second cover I have brought. The first one I brought was too chunky and really didn't look good.
This one not only looks good, it has a thin profile, and is very easy to fit to your kindle.

The kindle is held securely in place by four elastic straps located in each corner.
on 7 February 2013
Good protective cover for my kindle. Fits kindle like a glove,
lovely kindle cover white and lime, very attractive pattern and very eye-catching cover.
Would recommend this cover to anyone who has a kindle.
on 3 May 2013
Just had this cover for 2 months. It fits my kindle paper white and It is thin enough that I can fit it in my tiny little handbag with wallet, iPhone and keys. I don't use the band to keep the cover closed. I can see how over time it might stretch and loossen. Not sure how the wear and tear rate going to be over time but so far I'm very happy with it.
on 26 July 2014
Really lovely case. Not sure what another reviewer was referring to when they said it isn't well made. It's been on a month long trip to Borneo with me and is still looking as good as new!
on 25 July 2015
Lovely colour, fits the kindly perfectly. Think the elastic may go at some point, but doing great so far. Couple of friends have asked where I got it from which is always nice.
on 30 January 2013
Delivered in very good conditions...very quick to receive in couple days earlier :) Its very good to protect the kindle rather to have screen protection sticker. ~Thank you
on 8 August 2013
Brought as a gift for my mums kindle, she likes the colour a d pattern and how lightweight it is while still being protective, it was dispatched and delivered quickly
on 12 March 2013
My kindle fits securely into the attractive holder. I feel confident that it won't slip out of the elastic fastenings. The downside of this is the price.