Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 28 March 2013
After searching for which Tablet to give as a gift, this one just stood out because of the price (bought from Amazon for £119.99 on 12/03/13) I paid for a quick delivery so that I could charge up the tablet and download a few apps for my girlfriend just in time for her birthday. When the Tablet came 3 days later, a protective sticker which was on the screen wasn't as easy to peel off as it should have been. Instead of the sticker being made of Cellophane - it was made of paper which had stuck to the actual screen of The Tablet. After two hours of warming cooking oil up with a hairdryer and slowly rubbing of the paper, I could finally see the Tablet in all of its glory. After charging it up for the required time, I decided to give it go, and the hassle I had with the packaging was actually worth it. The Tablet performs really well and is great for browsing the web. It can be a little slow when typing but apart from that I have no issues for what I bought it for.
on 13 May 2013
Slightly disappointing the thin clear stick on screen protector supplied I found difficult to fit and I failed to avoid some creases appearing when when smoothing the air out as directed.
When powered up it works fine and I think in the hands of someone used to tablets it is a nice powerful and useful tablet to have. Age is against me but I am sure I will get many hours of enjoyment trying to master all the many things its capable of and I would recommend Hipstreet Equinox 10. and excellent buy at the price.
on 19 December 2015
Ok so after buying not one but three Amazon fires and quickly discovering how much of a booboo that was (see review) I had to find my mum a new Xmas box and myself. While in a well known supermarket (every little helps) I clocked these tablets for just £59 so I got one not expecting much and how wrong was I!!! Even at full price you're still getting an amazing tablet. It has EVERYTHING! Memory cards for it are only £2 too bonus but you'll be hard pushed to fill the memory up on this any time soon.

I recently received a posh camera as a birthday present and quickly found out you need a laptop or desktop to store and edit the images to make them semi decent. At this time of year buying such a thing is out of the question but not now! I found out you can buy adapters which slot into the charging port, stick the memory card in from your camera, upload and edit ☺️👏 just like a pro!

The graphics on this tablet are beyond what you'd expect also, the sound is good, the visual clarity, everything really.

I did notice a few people complaining about the protective screen but they've obviously seen this and changed it as it comes with a pre applied screen protector which peels off in seconds leaving no bubbles on the actual protector underneath.

I've included some pictures which will hopefully help show off its pin sharp picture quality.

Best bit...comes with built in Microsoft word 🤓 all those fancy letter templates, graphs, recipe book, scrap booking etc and all for free. I remember th days you had to buy a CD and install it onto you're desktop 🙈 feeling old now even tho I'm only 27 and 3/4s 😉 I really can't find anything bad to say about this. It feels great, the size is just perfect; when you type with it "sideways" I guess you could call it, the keyboard is set out just like a laptop, no more hitting two or three letters at the same time, really nice comfortable size. It's a nice size where you don't need to hold the tablet an inch from your face to read w newspaper article, you can have it down by your knees and clearly see the writing 👌 ideal for people like me who can't see jack without their specs on but even I can make out every third of fourth word from that distance 🙈 anyone receiving this like my mum will be over the moon, after I set it up for her I realised how good it was and went and got my own today. Like I said £59 at a certain supermarket .
Hope the pictures help anyone thinking of buying one, even full price you're still getting a lot of bang for your buck. It's fairly obvious this is the hudl 3 rebranded and released under a different name. Holding it up next to my brothers hudl 2 it's obvious it's a hudl and we all know how good the hudles were.
Enjoy!
review image review image review image review image
on 24 October 2014