VINE VOICEon 1 April 2014
Just when I thought I had wasted £50 on my Sony waterproof MP3 player I saw someone recommend these replacement ear buds. The ones that came with the mp3 player were no use and let in water with ease. These boys were still going strong after 120 lengths--only after too vigorous a push from the side of the pool did one shift enough to let water in.

NOTES:
- I was switching between the medium and large Sony buds to try and get a fit, so I ordered the Large version of these, and they do the trick. If you are medium to small on the Sony buds - buy the smaller ones.
- It does take a little fiddling around to get the hang of putting them in, so if you don't get it first time, don't despair.
- Put the mp3 player buds into your ear when you are dry, work them in until the surrounding sound is muffled. Then swim a length and push them in a little more.
- They do extend quite far into the ear.

An excellent investment--only sorry that Sony hadnt provided ones up to the task.
on 8 January 2015
For years I have envied people I see wearing earbuds because they never agreed with me, always falling out of my ears and failing to grip at all. Because my ear canals are relatively small I have always had to use earpods, hanging inside my ears with some security but not delivering the drum-busting bass you get with buds firmly rammed up each canal. And I like techno. My new smartphone arrived with earphones that sported buds and my heart sank - I could not use the earphones. Even though 3 sizes of bud were included none would stay in. Determined to own this problem I researched it on the web. I learned that 25% of humans share my narrow canals and that special buds are available. So I ordered these replacement buds. They just arrived, fitted to my smartphone earphones in seconds and THEY. ACTUALLY. WORK. Clean ears help a lot but once jammed in they cope with walking around and even head shaking, sealing out most external noise whilst delivering full-on wide-spectrum techno right to your brain. This bud's for me.
on 17 February 2015
Absolutely brilliant!! I bought myself some quality ear Betron phones which kept falling out of my ears, so I decided to get smaller ear buds - still no good! Then I came across these unusual ear buds, thought I'd give them a try. I am not disappointed! They stay in my ears and do not impair the sound quality, more over they also block out external noise! So there you have it, I'm one happy customer!!
on 18 January 2015
Cheap. Squeaks.

How much is you music worth? Recently I had to ask that, myself.

Well, more than these monstrosities.

I've settles for a better, pricier replacement. Me, super happy.
on 30 January 2013
As the owner of a pair of obsolete Ultimate Ears SuperFi 5 Pro earphones it's no longer to get spare parts from Ultimate Ears, (now Logitech), and increasing hard to get the parts from other sources.
I regularly lose the earbuds, and have tried a number of others, most of which don't fit the earphone properly and fall off/get stuck in the ear. These earbuds where purchased with no expectations. The earbuds were a tight fit to the SuperFi's and needed the flanges to be rolled back to ensure a proper fit, once on they seemed very secure, and so far (4 days of regular use), have not fallen off or come off in my ears. In ear I've found them to be comfortable and they form a very good seal resulting in very little to no spillage of sound & more a less total elimination of back ground noise.

Not sure about the sizing as I would normally fit the medium size earbuds, but with these I have got the large ones, (partly as medium were out of stock), I'm glad I did as the large seem to be a better fit. Normally large are too big for my ears.

All in all very pleased with these as a replacement for the Ultimate Ears earbuds.
on 21 May 2014
I apparently have poor ears for keeping earbuds in and these were excellent. I was dubious about a review I read whereby someone claimed these resulted in better quality sound but I have to say they are excellent. Great purchase.
on 11 February 2014
I initially bought the small size of these as they were recommended by another reviewer of my swimming mp3 player -- but they got detached and stuck in my ear! thought I would have to go to A+E to remove but managed with tweezers. I then bought these in large, they still occasionally get detached but are easier to remove! pity they don't seem to make a medium size. Delivery took a while -- seemed to originate somewhere in Eastern europe
on 24 June 2015
I had just about written off my waterproof MP3 player (SONY Walkman NWZW273SB) as the ear buds supplied were so poor. I have now completed two 1 hours swims without a single drop destroying the sound quality.
Swimming has become a pleasure again.
on 16 May 2014
Very reasonably priced - all one size (perfect for my ears) so your not buying pointless bigger/smaller sizes at the same time, very snugly fits various in-ear headphones, quickly delivered. I can't fault this product!
on 24 January 2013
I have some Ultimate Ears which cost me over £200. The buds supplied shocking very hard never been able to get a snug fit always fall out (you should be ashamed UE). Transferred some from my old Sony's which were softer but still fell out always pushing back. Saw these on Amazon weird design but worth a try. Only wanted one pair but a few spares now. What can I say. The Ultimate ears now sound twice as good. The fit is perfect the silicone is so soft and makes an unbelievable tight seal. I got large and only have small ears. The only down side but not negative is that they do go very very deep into the ear and some may find uncomfortable. Only tried for 10 mins shake head they stay put. Will try for proper tomoz. Great but only 2 reviews. Buy them!!