on 22 December 2012
firstly this item does not come with a power adaptor for the UK so you will need to get one as it is imported from the EU ! apart from that it arived on time ! im sure my daugher is going to love this product. 5 starts if i didnt need to buy a UK adaptor for it and find out AFTER i got the item as it isnt in the item description.
on 30 January 2013
would have given it 5 stars if it came with a uk plug adapter great little tablet though does everything you would expect
on 8 January 2013
came in time speedy service great package came within time my lil miss love it but there one issues it has no ip address so she cant connect to net and there is no manual
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 January 2013
This product is not worth the money. It over heats, the screen flickers, the wi fi turns itself off, sometimes the apps do not down load. The battery only lasts about 2 hours. As this is meant for children i think they need to re design the tablet.
on 11 August 2013
My daughter got this last christmas and was broken on the next day. She is 7 years old. Unable to get it replaced through amazon at the time so got a second one in Argos. It lasted a month. If this item is dropped at all it's broken. I would not recommend this product at all.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2013
Extremely poor product, not working anymore, difficult to navigate and my daughter is now constantly using my iPad instead. Bought the product because its description seemed to reflect something special for kids, it didn't. Avoid.
on 31 December 2012
My daughter loves this!!! Excellent tablet for little girls. Needed a plug adaptor as has a 2 pronged plug. Extremely pleased.
on 23 November 2012
Was bought for god daughters b.day n she loves it ,
reads ebooks with it n plays the games off the play market .

gd product ,its not an i.pad but it can do everything alot ov us want
a tablet for i.e the net , videos,music,pictures , av had a shot
tae browz the web n a cant fault it
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 2 February 2013
I bought this for my dauther for Christmas because she loves Hello Kitty but it wasn t to my expectetion as the touch screen wasn t very sensible and all of the sudden i couldn t use it because of a message coming up on the screen allthe time. I have send it back and happy i did. I did orderd a Kindle Fire. Hope that one is better. So, no i would not reccommend it!!
on 13 November 2012
this tablet is grand. Doesnt appear sturdy for younger children however my daughter hasnt used it yet as it is for xmas. easy to download apps and work however worst thing is plug not suitable for uk only two prongs therefore i now have to buy a new adapter. it can be charged by computer which is okay as long as computer doesnt need charged at same time which is often the case in my house. also wish it had a cover as it is for younger children so I will now have to purchase one of these as well. the item is costing a lot when you could probabaly get a much better one for younger children
6 people found this helpful