on 10 May 2016
For the money these hoodies are worth every penny. The material is quite thick and still feels good after several washes. The colour has not run or faded. The only negative for me is the depth of the pockets. Not even deep enough to safely carry car keys or a phone in.
on 14 April 2016
Ordered my usual size but i cant even do the zip up doesnt fit around me! No size guide when ordering so just went with my usual. It fits me nicely everywhere else and its very good quality - as it wasn't expensive i will keep it and just use it to wear over something without doing it up but i would like to order one that will fit properly so please add measurements against the sizes advertised! As they come up very small!
on 7 February 2013
I bought this in a larger size than what i normally am to make sure it would fit, but it didnt so it got donated as a gift instead, if your intending on buying this item i suggest you buy it two sizes bigger than what you normally are.
6 people found this helpful
on 15 June 2015
Such a shame. Quality is excellent but the sizing is way off. I ordered an extra small for my daughter but it is huge. She might grow into it, although at 13 it's not really the done thing is it?
I would order one for me at a later date.
on 25 October 2016
the sizes are slightly tighter than what I actually expected ended up giving one of the hoodies to my teeny 12 year old as instead of beign a size3e 16 they managed to send a size 8 in a 16 bag.
on 25 February 2013
i found this top very small on size it was surpose to be xl but was only about a size 12
6 people found this helpful
on 12 December 2013
Loved it so much, I just had to buy another one. Great value for money. So thick and comfy, for this cold weather. Plus fits really well and the colour doesn't fade when washed.

I would definitely recommend to anyone.
on 16 April 2017
Daughter bought this so can't comment
on 18 February 2016
I bought a larger size as i wanted a big comfy hoodie to slouch about in, what i got was a very fitted hoodie, its still in its bag... very disappointed
on 26 January 2013
This was too tight with far too long sleeves. So I realised that a larger size would not be suitable either. I returned the article, with no problems, and a prompt refund. So although the garment wasn't suitable, the service was 5*
3 people found this helpful