Price:£16.99 - £24.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 20 January 2016
OMG I just received these beautiful gloves today and have been wearing them. They are absolutely gorgeous. So soft, warm, comfortable. Just awesome. So much better than wollen gloves; they are perfect. I will definitely be buying these as gifts for family and friends throughout the year. They are excellent quality and represent good value for money. Thank you.
on 10 March 2016
I think these gloves are amazing, and there was a real wow factor when they were unwrapped and tried on. Unfortunately my vegetarian partner was horrified that they were made from rabbits. My cats have been very interested though. They are seriously fancy gloves though.
on 4 January 2016
Beautiful gloves and very warm. However I'm glad I heeded the advice on the reviews and ordered a size up. I'm usually a medium but bought a large and the fit is still very snug. I will say that the gloves themselves are still fairly stretchy so despite the struggle to get them on they are amazingly comfortable. The lining makes them a dream to wear.

Another little thing I noticed is that the one glove has a quite a bit more fur on it than the other and the fur on one glove is noticeably darker than the other. The gloves are still very beautiful but the fur makes the pair look a little mismatched. Just a warning to the picky but not something that should seriously put you off of buying these gloves.

Very happy with this purchase and great value for money.
on 2 December 2013
IAbsolutely beautiful gloves, well made and true to the picture shown. My hands are small and the medium gloves fit perfectly so I would advise going up a size. They are fully lined and very comfortable and incredible value for money. The gloves came in their own little dust bag with an additional bag if you want to give them as a gift. Stunning!
on 4 February 2015
My hands are relatively small and I'd say it's a bit of a squeeze getting the gloves on but once they're on it's a comfortable and snug fit. The leather and inside linging are very soft. The gloves are stylish and look and feel well made. Very impressed and wold recommend them.
on 20 December 2014
Initially tight when putting on, but a nice snug fit once on. Lovely soft leather and fur although they come up short on your wrist compared to other fur cuff gloves. Overall am very happy with purchase.
on 31 January 2013
I love these nappa leather gloves so soft. I bought size Small, should have ordered the Medium would have been a perfect fit. Lovely for evening wear.
on 4 December 2015
BIT SMALL FOR A LARGE.... I HAVE TINY HANDS AND THEY ONLY JUT FIT
on 7 January 2014
absolutely delighted with them, great quality, fit, and fast service. Will certainly order another pair, in a different style.

Cannot understand any negative comments, mine are perfect.
Beautifully made luxurious gloves. They are padded inside to give extra warmth and also look & feel expensive. I ordered Large and they are quite a snug fit.