on 30 December 2012
I purchased this cable to connect my Panasonic Soundbar to an Apple Airport Express. The product was dispatched and here within two days. Hooked it up between my airport express and soundbar, set up my airport express and within 20 minutes I had fantastic sounding, interference free wireless music streaming with my laptop and iPod touch. The cable works fine and does what it says on the tin.
on 13 June 2015
Bought this to connect a Yamaha keyboard digital output to a Samsung sound bar digital input. Shame it did not connect to my Yamaha keyboard, money was wasted for no use. My mistake for ordering the wrong cable.
on 5 August 2015
This is a good "standard quality" (if that makes sense) cable for a low price, at the moment it's doing a great job at connecting my Xbox to an external DAC (Soundblaster E5). Also the free and relatively quick shipping are definitely a plus.
on 18 July 2013
I use this to connect an Apple Airport Express WIFI hub to my Onkyo AV processor/amp to allow playback from iTunes on 2 laptops and 2 iPods. Works brilliantly and connections are firm at both ends. First class result, easily achieved.
on 12 January 2014
Good quality and works fine. Product comes with protective caps on optical "ends" and is well made. I used this to connect apply mac mini to home theatre system.
on 11 December 2013
Please be aware this won't work with a normal audio plug connector 3.5mm. Is only for digital audio.. I tried to connect my headphones with this cable from the digital audio output from my TV and it didn't work!
on 4 February 2014
Great product, has a quality feel to it. Definitely recommended.

Used for connecting an Apple Airport Express to a Fiio D03k DAC and I'm loving the result. :)
on 7 January 2014
Its black and gold.....and long too....and works perfectly fine with clear audio. The packaging was also durable so the cable was in perfect condition.
on 15 July 2013
It's amazing quailty product. Everything is working smoothly. I gave 5 stars.Easy setup. ANd gold plated as described. I gave 5 stars.
on 5 March 2014
Really good quality and works perfectly on my mac. Ols copper connection caused lag on my SonoS in party mode, no issues here.