Customer reviews

Size: 10 UK|Colour: Lion/Burnt Ochre|Change
Price:£109.00 - £4,999.00

on 2 March 2015
These are great high quality shoes that I could wear in the office as well on the golf course.
on 7 April 2017
Beautiful and comfortable
on 25 July 2015
Ex golf shoes like wearing slippers on the golf course.
on 27 September 2014
...my pair (not exposed to anything in the way of severe weather or lack of care) have faded rapidly from the rich tan colour shown in all the pictures to a rather unattractive prosthetic beige. The leather doesn't seem to hold any sort of polish (presumably because of the waterproofing treatment) so getting them back to what I had hoped for, a nice natural leather colour, has so far proved impossible. They're extremely comfortable, and I like Ecco shoes, but I wouldn't buy another pair of these.
on 1 July 2013
Having purchased a pair of Ecco street shoes and spending more time on Golf course ,I felt it was time to invest in a top of the range shoe.
This has proved a sound investment coming off the course after 36 holes with my feet feeling as comfortable in these shoes as when I started.
on 26 June 2015
Regrettably shoes returned after one game in light rain currently awaiting refund. Shoes acted like a sponge in the rain, turned dark brown and were sodden on the inside. Don't know if this is a design fault with these shoes as I noted a previous reviewer had a similar problem.
on 29 April 2014
I needed a pair of summer golf shows and after always buying a certain well known brand for 20 plus years and recently having experienced (what I thought) poor service from them, decided to try another maker. Ecco being a well known brand I decided I'd try their product.
After having ordered on line, I was expecting the shoes to arrive after my next game. They didn't, arriving well before then so I thought I'd give them an outing. Normally brand new shoes plus 18 holes would probably equal sore feet so I put a pair of my old ones in my bag. Just in case. I needn't have bothered. The new shoes fitted well and were comfortable all the way round. Even drawing admiring remarks from my playing partners. A pity they couldn't say that about my golf that day!
Yes, the were a little more expensive than some others but well worth the extra.
Thanks Ecco, as I say, Love 'em,
John W.
on 10 November 2014
I first gave this product 5 stars. But only after the third time I wore these shoes they were completely soaked inside. For the price, it is scandalous! I returned them and was refunded by Amazon.
on 1 September 2015
Bought black brogue which are comfortable but the top stitching where the shoes creases has given way very quickly inside a few months, so the shoe looks a bit tatty with stitching broken and showing on the front surface. I cleaned them after every game and kept them well polished and so would expect it to last longer for the price.
Also bought a white pair at the same time and the white leather has degraded very quickly and again would expect it to last a lot longer for the price.
Jon
on 10 February 2014
I originally ordered UK size 9 which were a bit on the neat side, spoke to agent and absolutely no problem exchanging for a bigger size(Great Service).
The shoes are quality