Customer reviews

on 4 March 2016
I love the Ergo! I bought this when my baby was a few weeks old and now she is 6 months and iv used it more than the pram. Its very strong and great support for my back. I found that ring slings can cause my back to ache after a short while. Having a toddler also makes it a great buy as I can have my hands free to deal with the mischief maker!
on 18 September 2016
Fantastic carrier! Very comfortable to wear. Baby's weight is distributed very well to the point where it hardly feels like you're carrying a baby! Easy to use although the clip at the back takes a bit of practice to do up if you're on your own. Would highly recommend.
on 24 July 2017
Fantastic.. very excited about this carrier as I love walking my dogs .. wore for the first time today and was not disappointed.. so comfy and felt very safe .. I had the infant inserts as my baby is only 3 weeks old .. she loved it .. pricey but worth it
on 12 June 2017
Great quality carrier that fits me (uk size 18)
on 23 July 2017
Arrived very quickly ,excellent price ,and was a very welcome present ....ready for a holiday
on 17 September 2017
This is very useful, especially when traveling in a city with buggy. It is also easy to use.
on 22 July 2015
I love this carrier! My baby has hip dysplasia & the Ergobaby holds her in the correct position in her harness. The hood & the pocket are also really handy. I was apprehensive due to the reviews saying that it wasn't a genuine ergobaby, but I have no reason to believe it isn't. Very happy with my purchase so far.
on 27 April 2017
Great on my back and our baby loves it.
on 27 February 2016
Such a great product! Highly recommend. Easy to put on by yourself and take off. My daughter loves it! Feels so close and like your getting constant cuddles. Would wear it all day if I could.
on 30 August 2017
Comfy design but you need someone else to help you put it on so not practical when you're on your own