on 24 November 2016
This stroller is amaaaaaazing
I had an expansive buggy but didn't last as long as this one did
It has everything u need and love the hood as it comes down all the way when going out as it keep the wind away
Excellent product👍👍
on 19 May 2017
Bought this for my Great Grandaughter who is coming from Australia for a visit. Very pleased with it. She can take it back with her as it folds down with a carry handle I hope she will get good use of it in Australia.
on 26 April 2017
I had this stroller for a year and never got bored with it. It was by far the best stroller I've had. I've been a few too.
The hood is fantastic and such a good idea to keep the sun off.
The rain cover isn't great but lasted me the time i had the buggy.
I've now sold it as I've bought a new Zeta vooom to last my daughter for next year until we no longer use a buggy.
Would definitely recommend
on 3 August 2016
Absolutely brilliant, my grandaughter seems more than happy to be in it,
Great value for money, excellent service
On the postage. Easy to assemble both up and down. Fits in my Fiesta boot no problem
on 17 November 2015
Lovely lovely. Well packed. Arrived on time. Lovely colour and quality. Looks so comfortable. Used as a spare at nana's house!
on 13 November 2015
Brilliant buggy still got it now and still in perfect condition 2 yrs on

5 years on and still in perfect condition apart from the rain cover
4 people found this helpful
on 7 November 2015
Easy one handed fold down. Compact. Very comfy for baby. Would love to get cosey in the footmuff myself while out walkin in the cold lol
on 2 September 2016
Have found this easy to assemble and manoeuvre. Not as light weight as suggested by the description provided. Easy to fit into my Nissan Micra. A bit fiddly to put the base from upright position to lying flat. Good Value for money as comes with foot muff and rain cover. Not yet used rain cover. Foot muff good quality will have to see how well this washes. Over all pleased with the product.
on 27 May 2017
Love it. Only con is the start could be easier to decline.
on 8 May 2015
fast delivery. very light weight and so easy to fold even with one hand which is great when with a toddler on the bus.
One person found this helpful