Customer reviews

on 12 November 2013
I was very wary of buying a bed on the internet but having looked around I knew what I wanted, I got an excellent bed finished to a high standard and excellent service from the seller. I would certainly use this company again.
on 7 February 2014
As a Chronic back sufferer, it is essential for me to have a bed which is firm and supportive. The mattress is lovely and firm but the problem I encounter is the mattress travels! It does not stay in position. It moves to the right and from top to bottom creating a small overhang. To deal with this fault, I am thinking of buying a rug gripper and place it between the base and the underside of the mattress. Hopefully it should hold it in place. This happened with my lady bed which was also a Silentnight bed.
on 7 July 2014
Firm but comfortable bed with very useful storage.