on 3 March 2014
What lovely grapes, I ordered the green but on opening the parcel this morning I find that I have been sent the wrong colour, although not a huge problem (a prop for my art class), I can always use them, just be aware that you may not get the colour you ordered
on 14 January 2013
This product arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. They were bought as a prop for a dance competition and are perfect. There are plenty of grapes on the bunch which look pretty convincing as they are not just one solid colour(I have seen some bunches that look like someone has eaten half the grapes!)
on 27 November 2015
The photo made the bunch look larger and more luxuriant than it turned out to be on arrival. The grapes look like toy grapes rather than realistic ones. Not a disaster, as I just needed them as a stage prop.
on 14 February 2013
Bought the green and black large grapes for my kitchen. They arrived the very next day and I am really impressed. They look real and I cannot fault them in any way. Would recommend.
on 9 January 2014
Sorry but order was not what I ordered the bunch of grapes was very small and not what I ordered
on 3 April 2015
Disappointed as not as I expected from description and delivery took approximately 2 weeks from China which was not clear in description. Would not order again.
on 11 October 2014
beautiful & so realistic,look lovely in my fruit display on my dresser,bit of a toxic smell at the moment but I`m sure that will go in time 10******
on 10 November 2015
Very poor quality Not very realistic looking.they arrived in a plastic bag not any protection at all won't be buying from again
on 3 August 2014
My family thought they were real and my grandson tried to pick one .... They are very realistic and well worth the money
on 5 January 2015
Not as the picture portrays . Very cheap and plastic looking. I would not recommend these grapes to anyone !