on 10 November 2012
Fed up with a mass of cables which looked like a worm's wedding I opted for an all-in-one and chose the Lenovo B320 because of its 21.5 inch screen. It does not have the touch facility of the 20 inch Lenovos at about the same price but my eyesight is not of the best so screen size was more important. I left setting up and transferring all my data from my previous machine to a professional. I tried connecting to the Internet and after SIX HOURS talking to various advisors located all over the world I was finally successful . I will not name my ISP but you may take a guess.
Using a USB tuner I get excellent TV reception via an external antenna. Now, so far, from my limited experience with the machine everything seems to be working well. I find Live Mail less accommodating than Outlook Express which I much prefer but I'm hopng that more practice will improve matters.
One of the inbuilt speakers (are there two?) has a loud tinny vibration/rattle which is most obvious at the lower registers of speech. It is so iritating that I would return the computer were it not for the complication of taking out all my programmes etc just when everything seems to be going well. I shall have to learn to live with it.
To summarise, my desktop is free of clutter and the computer looks really attractive. So far then, in these early days, I am content with this purchase (apart from that wretched speaker). I hope to write another report after a while.
on 2 January 2013
Excellent price good quailty and would recommend to others check out Lenovo web site for more excellent products either buy direct or find online retailer with better price ?
on 7 January 2013
i was a bit disappointed there were no USB 3.0 on the PC as it did indicate on the spill that it had. Overall it does what it says on the can.
on 9 February 2013
I highly recommend the Lenovo B320, it is compact, sleek, and runs smoothly/quietly. It has more than enough spec for what we use it for, internet browsing, document editing, dvd watching and photo editing. It looks good in our small study room, saves space and there is no unsightly cable trailing. For what I paid it is a bargain - highly recommended.
on 6 February 2013
Purchased for my wife,and she loves it.Set up was easy,mainly plug and play then register.Being all in one it saves alot of space on the desk.The system is very fast,touch screen brilliant,and the bonus of watching freeview tv made her day.(She just found out it can record tv as well !!!! ),superb product as usual from Amazon.
on 28 December 2012
when this arrived i was quite excited about my first all in one and seeing it fireup it and come to life was ell worth it. Still to find out everything that this Lenovo does but impressed so far......
on 29 January 2013
THIS PC HAD A FAULT SO RE-BOXED AND RETURNED FOR CREDIT VERY UNHAPPY AS ADVERTISED AS BRAND NEW.
THIS WAS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY WIFE
on 21 January 2013
This is a good machine, compact and proper for home use.

I reccomend it as a budget option for those who dream at a IMac.
on 8 March 2013
thrilled with everything this lenovo gives you the size the quickness and so easy to use more than pleased at the price
on 26 May 2015
Lovely Machine. Good design good capabilities. All in one concept is a winner. Recommended.

See one answered question