Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop now

on 1 June 2017
Good value and work well.
on 29 August 2017
Good value
on 16 April 2017
Great Item
on 9 April 2017
OK
on 8 October 2017
This is my second time using supplier and happy with product that keep buying. Quick delivery good product.
review image
on 14 July 2015
Does the job just like the originals
on 30 March 2017
worked well
on 16 August 2017
Ok right ones sent
on 13 May 2013
I was nervous buying a non branded ink cartridge as I have not had much luck with them before but I had a lot to print and it was going to cost a fortune. At first I thought the ink cartridge was not working as the printer recognised it but not ink was coming out. I gave my printer head a good clean and after that it worked perfectly, saving me a fortune! I would have given it 5 stars however I have to clean the printer head everytime I put a new cyan in (I don't have this problem with the other colours) which uses up ink. Also I am not sure they contain as much ink as the epson branded cartridges as I get through them pretty quickly. However for the price difference it is worth it!
on 7 May 2014
These items were delivered on time and were well packaged. The reason that I bought singe cartridges was that I found that if I buy packs of cartridges I end up with the black cartrigde hardly used (as opposed to the colour ones). These cartridges are easy to install and give good colour. I would recommend these cartridges. .

See one answered question