on 28 May 2013
When I first opened the package(promptly delivered as usual) I was immediately impressed by the look of the pants,although why we should be bothered by what our underwear looks like is a situation fraught with all kinds of Freudian possibilities.My mother always told us to make sure we were wearing nice underwear in case we were knocked down and taken to hospital.I always thought that if I were involved in an accident my first thoughts wouldn't necessarily be on the condition of my underwear.
Sorry, I digress. To get back to the subject in hand; style: probably 8 out of 10.When it comes to functionality; a completely different matter.On examining the "keyhole fly" I discovered that it was a dead end, a cul-de-sac,rather than an access point. In fact it would function better as a pocket, in which you could keep your mobile phone,your cigarettes or even some rolled up socks, than as a way to liberate the "wee man"(on that basis, Duck and Cover could possibly market them as Chastity Pants).
Obviously a manufacturing fault.Either that or Duck and Cover employ people with a grudge against men (or a great sense of humour) I have no intention of returning these items.I may in fact upgrade my rating to 4 stars because of the entertainment value.
on 8 November 2012
In general I found these pants to be quite well made and comfortable, but I don't think the product could've been tested before being sent out for retail as the label on it is one of the most physically irritating things I've ever had the displeasure of wearing. To the point where I no longer wear these pants. A massive shame really as other wise they're great, but this sort of oversight is unfortunately quite large
on 16 November 2012
This is really comfy underwear and it looks great.

This Duck and Cover trunk washes really well.

It is a great quality item from one of my favourite brands.
on 29 July 2013
Nice and comortable boxers offering good support, keeps everything is place.
One tip removed the label before wear because it is very irritating.
on 18 November 2012
Really cool underwear with a great fit and lots of comfort.

I will be back for more of this Duck and Cover underwear. Top buy!
on 12 March 2014
Good Trunks! Love these trunks so much, have begun a collection! They're almost too good to wear UNDER your clothes!
on 14 January 2013
Bought as a gift for Christmas. I'm told they fit well and feel good material. They have also washed okay.
on 12 November 2012
I will certainly be ordering several more pairs at this price point - a real bargain, what more can I say about it?
on 7 December 2013
The amazon page says keyhole, the packaging says keyhole - the product says fake keyhole. I can resew so it is as originally advertised because otherwise it's money wasted.
on 21 December 2012
Having bought other items from this group, I opened my pack of purple trunks. I couldn't get them on quick enough, better ask Santa for a few more pairs.