on 28 January 2013
These cups are a little smaller than I expected but that on its own would be no problem. The thing I didn't like is the finish on the underneath of the cups, they are very rough and would scratch any surface they are placed on. I didn't expect that for the price paid. Unfortunately because of this they are unlikely to ever get used.
on 25 April 2016
As others have mentioned this mug is a bit smaller than usual (?), but to be honest it isn't that much smaller. This is the second Mclaggan mug I have bought, and think that they are both well made and big enough for me. (Still trying to learn the Greek alphabet though.)
on 10 February 2013
Its really nice, but to be honest, I was a little disappointed with the size.
Its quite small. The pictures don't really show this.

However, you could still fit enough Metaxa in it to get wobbly.
on 21 January 2013
I like these mugs, small and expensive but I couldn't resist them! Knowledge with each cup of tea. Actually they are the perfect size for kids hot chocolate and who knows what they'll learn.
on 13 May 2013
Good quality mug with the Greek Alphabet on - really useful if you are trying to learn Greek as I couldn't find any posters with it on! Delivered within time estimate.
on 4 March 2013
It is what it says! It is helping me practice my Greek alphabet daily.
It arrived in good time and suitable packaged
on 14 December 2015
Holds smaller amount than I would like but a good cup and excellent delivery time.
on 19 February 2016