on 16 January 2015
Not sure how you really review this objectively...it's polystyrene. It's EXACTLY what I expected of polystyrene beads in the weight and quantity described. I probably wouldn't wear them or stick them on my iPod, but they're great for filling a bean bag back up that's been caved in by my weighty posterior.
on 16 January 2015
This order arrived on time as stated. The product was good, filled my sons bean bag with extra left over. We did spill quite a lot so it looked as if it had been snowing inside but hoovered up no problem.
on 3 May 2014
Contained in a see through bag which seemed a bit strange but it was exactly what I wanted and arrived promptly and safely so no complaints from me
on 23 April 2014
Turned up Early and my Mum very happy even though she did make a mess taking old filling out of what she needed this for lol polystyrene beads everywhere but nothing a vacumn cant pick up
on 1 March 2015
Delivered promptly, received as described. Has filled our children's single bean bag chair once already and we still have about half the bag left to fill it again in the future.
on 31 January 2015
perfect for filling my son's beanbag with enough left over for top ups. Just don't drop them all over the floor like we did!
on 3 March 2015
Delivered quickly, would not hesitate to recommend. One fat bean bag with a new lease of life, happy days
on 3 March 2015
Just the right size for our child's bean bag and the label on the casing clearly says fire retardant.
on 1 October 2015
It took a month to arrive and then wasn't enough to fill a whole bean bag ...you will need 2 bags
on 22 September 2014
Bought to top up existing beanbag and it does the job. Excellent price for the quantity provided