Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 30 December 2015
At a certain time in a woman's life, one finds oneself unaccountably and uncontrollably hot -just for a few minutes, but it is very irritating and very uncomfortable. Fed up with constantly grabbing bits of paper or anything else with an edge to use as an impromptu fan, I ordered this. It is brilliant. Does the job perfectly and looks so stylish into the bargain. I immediately bought another in a different colour and am planning on more to match all mood (swings) and to ensure one is always quickly to hand. I recommend these to anyone in need of a quick cool down-especially if no one else in the room is hot!
They won't last long but at this price it doesn't matter, and to be honest I'm hoping I won't need them forever....
on 25 October 2014
This is such a pretty fan. It is really lovely, It fans beautifully not like some lace fans which only give half a blast. It does take a long time to arrive but it is coming from China. I have bought two and I feel like buying twenty because the price is so low. Don't feel a hundred per cent happy about buying from China because I wonder if they get paid properly
on 17 December 2014
I like this, the company has been great, when one come that was broken they sent me another one and an apology. however they are too fragile you have all this amazing work in the textile part of the fan beautifully done even on a loom or machine then they throw them on the weakest plastic known to man or beast. Make your plastic more flexible or a lot stronger. They look amazing but are incredibly weak.
on 18 June 2015
I recently wrote a bad review for this on terms of delivery, but I wish to amend that now, as it was the fault of the local post office. The fan which I received today is a brilliant purchase and is being put to immediate use with this hot weather and hot flushes. The fan is pratical and pretty and feels very sturdy! If you are in need of a fan, I STRONGLY reccomend this one!
on 1 July 2013
The colors are so nice against the black! Very very nice hand fan! I gave it to my dear friend as a gift and she loved it.
It does rattle a bit .. A bit and that is why I gave it four stars. Still a good but though. The rattling can be a problem if you are going to use the fan very often, but I do think every hand fan is quite delicate so if you are just careful when you use it I think it should be ok :)
on 18 January 2015
This fan is great value for the money use it every day and it does the job- great for on Holiday too. Works a treat for a quick cool down.Have taken it on evenings out and before the night is out everyone wants to use it, so much so i have now ordered a couple more as gifts and at this price it is not going to break the bank. The delivery time does take a few weeks so be warned, but worth the wait. Don't need to recommend to friends they are asking me where i got it so they can get one. Have a few now in different colours as they are pretty and can match up to whatever i'm wearing.(Great for the kids too for dress up)
on 27 September 2013
Good quality. Lovely,it came a long journey, but worth it..Well packed.
Good colour. Thicker than I thought. Took a while to arrive.
on 20 August 2016
This is a lovely fan for the price, perfect for me to take to work in the hot weather. I bought a different colour as I already have one but wanted to keep one at work.

Just remember, this is a very inexpensive item, it is mainly made up of a plastic support with fabric 'fanning' bit. It may not last year's but is cheap to replace and pretty to look at.

The main 'weak' area is the plastic bit at the bottom which holds it all together. I had a different fan like this and that part broke, so I held it together with an elastic band and it's still usable 2 years on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2013
Vibrant colours and good value for the price. Folds up well but do not expect it to last a lifetime
on 12 June 2013
I would recommend these fans to anyone, they are beautiful, I have purchased two separately - I ordered one first to see what the quality was like, it arrived well within the predicted time scale and I was so pleased with it I ordered another both are perfect!