on 9 December 2014
Amazing! even from a floor above the router with multiple concrete walls in between, I get more or less the speed I've been advertised.
on 6 November 2013
It is quick, seems quicker than my home plug set up. Not exactly plug and play for me but easy enough (cos I hadn't a clue what the buttons were on my router and needed to configure it manually due to my setup. but it involves nothing more than entering your wifi password). Well pleased with the product and arrived promptly. I bought it so I could connect to wifi laser printer I am going to get next.
on 4 November 2014
This devices needs resetting every time I turn my PC on. It fails to connect to the network. If I remove from USB port and reinsert it then it works but this is annoying every time I need to use my PC. All my other components are NETGEAR so this poor performance is a disappointment.
on 4 September 2014
The software and drivers for this piece of kit is abysmal!!!! It keeps losing connection on Windows 8.1 and restarts itself. This is a very common problem for which there is no solution - please research before buying.
on 31 January 2014
work straight out the box.
running windows 7 64 bit.
easy install, no problems at all.
AC connection great - getting on average 560mps
N connection constantly maxed out at 300.
on 29 April 2014
software is so so and needed uninstall and re - install and genie is erratic but the actual adaptor does what it says it should and when it works it works very well and gives good speeds
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 October 2014
Never really worked properly. Intermittent fault. Bought a Tenda for a lot less which works perfectly.
on 1 September 2014
Simple setup. Allows my laptop to use the 5Ghz capability of my router.
on 22 October 2014
Works great much better than the built in Wi-Fi on my ageing HTPC
on 19 August 2014
Order these regularly for my business as they are so reliable