Format: Audio CD|Change

on 3 February 2013
I dont think i would feel compelled to write a review if my take on a particular cd was to be negative , additionally i'm perhaps not the best at cranking up the superlatives , i already have Meursalts first album which i enjoy ,alas perhaps being of a certain vintage i now prefer my music with extra "ache" , hear we have it in spades !!
I was fortunate to see these guys at the Aberfeldy festival and although i went to see many fav acts K C , Aiden Moffat , Withered Hand , it was Meursalt that really placed the proverbial cherry on my weekend cake , i feel compelled to swear at this point for additional emphasis alas i'm sure i'll piss off mr amazon (woops!!), in short they were amazing , this album is stunning and yet another reason to be proud of the wonderful music oozing from our little scottish heart , take a bow Mr PENNYCOOK AND TROOPS !!!
on 27 November 2012
This is the first of Meursault's albums I have bought and they are great. It is such a lovely melodious group. I shall investigate their back catalogue.