Size: 23 cm|Colour: NG Zulu|Change
Price:£8.99 - £22.29

on 30 January 2014
I love the National Geographic buff designs and this is perhaps the best of all, bright and interesting.
I use buffs for neck, as a hat which is easy to put on and pull off and put in a pocket when it gets warm, and as fingerless gloves.
on 27 April 2015
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and it's great, I was a little concerned that the "National Geographic" logo would be really obvious during wear, but it doesn't tend to be on show due to the rolling/folding nature of this neck scarf. It's got a good amount of stretch. Perfect for a cyclist to keep their neck warm when it's chilly out!
on 23 March 2014
Now I am an older lady I like warmth around my neck, I love the choice available. Thank you

Aaaaa
on 3 January 2014
Cool design.I dont know about other uses as my husb needs it just for his bike. Further use will provide me info on durability since the edges look like as if it has been cut with scissors.
on 17 May 2013
Excellent buff to my ever increasing collection. The bright colours go with loads of stuff and it always raises a positive comment when I wear it
on 28 May 2014
great colours. exactly as seen on advert for the product. comfortable fit. would recommend to friends and family. fast delivery.
on 17 April 2016
The pattern of the buff I received was not as shown, it was more like a dull army camouflage, not a leaf shape in sight, definitely not a woodland autumn carpet!
M n B
on 8 March 2015
I got this for hiking & wild camping but being mossy oak probably quite popular with hunters & bushcrafters.
on 30 May 2015
Lovely buff very comfortable with a great pattern and soft material. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 29 December 2015
This is the second one on this design I have bought and about the the eighth in total. Yes I love them.