on 18 September 2013
i fell in love with this cover as soon as i saw it for the fact that it looks like an old book........fits snugly over the kindle though it doesn't fasten shut which is not a problem...i tie a beautiful ribbon around it to keep it closed when i put it in my handbag.........a broad elastic would do the same job
and because it looks like an old book it makes me feel better reading ebooks...........looks the part sitting on the coffee table ^.^ definitely recommend
on 26 January 2014
I had been staring at this case for months, when it went down to £6 a few months ago I had to have it! It looks great and does what it's supposed to. But I got rid of my Kindle Fire soon after I got it, so I decided I was going to use it to protect my Kindle Touch. It is bigger than the Touch, but I don't mind, I looooove it!
on 10 March 2013
I love my new Kindle case! I have always been big on books and readying and unfortunately the bills going with that were beginning to get rather big and lack of storage in the house with hundreds (or more!) books stacked everywhere, Hubby finally got fed up and bought me a Kindle for Christmas. I love it and have no complaints but missed holding something that felt like a book and looked like a book! The cover sorted that out for me. And despite me taking it everywhere with me, abusing it non-stop it still looks brand new! Highly recommended!
on 14 January 2013
I love this cover. Wanted something to protect my lovely new kindle fire, this does the trick & looks very stylish. Well made product that is reasonably priced.
on 19 January 2013
Looks elegant and protects the screen at the same time. It's handy having the pocket on the inside cover; I can keep any vouchers I'm sent and screen wipes to clean the screen with. Most recommended.
on 17 February 2013
I really like the verso cover for the kindle fire. It fits the kindle really well and looks stylish. It was worth what I payed for it and does its job perfectly. It doesn't look cheap like some of the covers I looked at. The only down side is that it doesn't have a stand but since using it I find I probably wouldn't really have used a stand anyway.
on 15 December 2012
absolutely love this product, keeps it safe and clean. I love the pattern, material and design of the cover. thanks
on 28 December 2012
This product is pretty and does fit the Kindle Fire well. The main issue I have is that it has no closure on it. In my bag, items have gotten inside the cover and will eventually scratch the screen. A simple strap of elastic would have made this so much better as it would have held the cover closed and prevented this from happening.

It was a gift and I will keep it for now. If I had bought it personally I would have returned it for one that fastens closed.
on 1 January 2013
After looking through the various covers available for the Kindle Fire, this one jumped out to me as being the most fun. A cover that acts like a proper notebook, I found it was perfect for the look I was after as I wanted something that felt a bit more like a book.
The cover feels of good quality with a subtle but evident amount of padding inside to give protection to your kindle. The elastic tabs that hold the kindle work nicely and hold the device firm without any worries that it might fall out. One thing that I noted about the elastic tabs was that they actually stretch over the speakers at the top. However, after playing some music, I found that this made no difference to the sound quality.

One thing that I feel is missing is an elastic strap or something that helps securely close the book. Though the cover closes nicely and doesn't stick up as some cheap covers do, an option to securely close it would, I think have been better.

Still, this cover looks and feels great! For anyone who wants a quirky style cover that has the feel of reading a real book, this is for you.
on 27 November 2012
I often go to sleep with kindle in my hand. If I drop it the cover provides protection.
Pattern on it is bold without overwhelming.
All in all, the item does what the advert says.