on 3 January 2013
The quality of this product is fantastic. The cover is nice and thick, it bends round easily so it's nice and comfortable to hold even for long periods. Prepare to get some envious looks on public transport holding this.
on 7 April 2013
After reading some of the reviews relating to the quality of this product i must say that this product is well made, its looks very nice and the quality of the cover i think is excellent. The kindle fits inside neatly and i feel is a good all round product which i am very pleased with
on 2 April 2013
Love this cover. All round great buy - only complaint would be I like to fold the cover back behind the kindle when I'm reading and it doesn't sit particularly well when you do this. May break down over time but otherwise well designed, looks like it will stand a good bit of wear and tear and looks great. Not super flashy but definitely distinctive.
on 2 February 2013
After buying my first kindle only a few months ago and loving it, I obviously wanted to make sure it was protected. This cover does the job superbly. I was a little worried that the elasticated straps that hold the kindle into the cover would be insufficient but it actually fits really snuggly. There's no bugging that thing. Also the outside design is great and the slim line nature of the whole package fits my little handbag perfectly.

A fantastic buy!
on 18 March 2013
My only concern before purchasing was that the cover didn't have a strap to keep it closed and I was worried that it might get jostled in my handbag, but that hasn't proven to be a problem at all. Really great quality and looks stunning! Really happy with my purchase.
on 22 April 2013
I found this item in another shop, so I was really happy that Amazon had it too.I had some gift vouchers so I got it really cheap. :) Beautiful cover, but as it's not real leather you get that "fake" smell at the beginning. Apart from that it's just perfect.
on 12 August 2013
I am really pleased with the cover I bought. It was second-hand and cheaper. The condition was pristine until I tried to remove the sticker on it and tore some of the surface off.
on 30 January 2013
I love this case! It's firm it doesn't stretch and is very practical. And of course it's beautiful :)
I have no regrets for bying this although it was quit expensive.
on 17 February 2013
The design is very classy, yet with a modern feel.
The dark inner covering is perfect to prevent light scatter when reading in bed at night.
Excellent product!
on 28 March 2013
One of the few products that actually is better than it looks in the advert.
A very classy cover that offers great protection without being too thick and clumpy.