on 20 March 2017
What a fantastic read. Fast paced and unrelenting on the search for young Toby.
So hard to put the book down, always have to read one more chapter.
Highly recommend

BookEater
on 19 December 2015
A really gripping story that I found difficult to put down. Full of cliffhangers and a brilliant twist at the end. I read 'Splinter' a while back and loved it. Both books are just slightly unbelievable, but are nevertheless brilliant stories. Highly recommended. I look forward to reading more books by this author.
on 21 April 2014
This is a new author for me and I felt slightly disappointed, from the dialogue to the characters to the story line , everything felt disconnected and didn't flow well. I couldn't connect with any of the characters and that led me to not care about the story:(
on 27 April 2017
Good read
on 26 July 2014
This is the third book I've read by this author,and it's probably the best.superb characters and an impressive plot makes for a terrific read,highly recommended,don't miss out.
on 5 November 2013
Dark and depressing. Unusual action packed. I got to the end and kind of wished I hadn't read it. A twist right at the end so unpredictable one could never have guessed it.
on 9 July 2014
Found this book a bit 'boring' at times didn't read it as enthusiastically as other crime dramas but did finish it.
on 8 April 2014
This is a new author to me.I have my favourites and find it hard to accept new ones with different ideas.It did suck me in from the start,I like that.I found my self urging the police to get their fingers out to find the missing children.
on 14 November 2016
This is one hell of a confusing book. For starters all the chapters are backwards though the story doesn't appear to be and the whole time I'm reading I'm trying to get my head around that to figure if this or that came after the other............WAY too much like hard work for sure.
It's all a bit "weird" is the only way I can describe it. I tried Splinter by him before and struggled with that as well. I won't bother with any more.
The story states that a killer murders one parent leaving the other then needing to locate their child where they'll run out of air if they're not fast enough. However, then the author writes that he removes the left eye of every corpse......so if he's done this then they're clearly never going to reach them in time.............alive in any case. It's all too baffling.
on 1 March 2013
A very creepy book given there are children invovled. I liked the blind character, hope she shows up in another book. I would say read this book.