on 3 January 2014
Bought the item - was initially happy with it and the price was reasonable. Unfortunately it stopped working after a few days. It is now not worth paying the postage to return the item. waste of money.
on 11 February 2014
Total rubbish, does not charge properly, iPad or phone plugged in all night and only 20% charged. My iPad had 9% left so plugged it in while using it, all it did was hold it at 9% total waste of money
on 30 October 2013
3 metres is so much better than the short original cable we got with the iPad,don't have to sit on top of a plug socket now when using and charging great idea,thanks again would recommend to anyone.
on 7 July 2015
Fast delivery but the cable is complete rubbish. It's well manufactured but it will not allow a connection from iTunes from an iMac. It will charge a device from standard charger but thats about it.
on 10 May 2014
Just didn't work at all. I tried several times to charge it, but to no avail. I should have listened to the reviews and saved my money.
I guess everyone likes to think there getting a bargain.
on 1 March 2015
Scam ! Pure Scam ! The cable rarely charges my iPad...usually my iPad displays "Not Charging" - I really wish to see my money back ! Ok. it's just 2 bucks, but I'm still feeling cheated !
on 7 April 2014
Used only a couple of times and the wires have started to come loose. Like the idea of it being very long but would nota recommend this particular make and is going to need replacing very soon.
on 17 February 2014
I could not use my ipad for over a week because the charger stopped and I felt lost until I found this one now im up and running again and where its extra long it reaches right across my lounge
on 4 July 2014
I purchased the extra long cable for use in the car for my daughter so she can charge her iPhone/ipad on car journeys..with only having the front socket the standard cable wasn't long enough.
on 2 February 2016
Does exactly as it says - a really long cable to charge your iPad or iPhone while you work on it comfortably. This is my second time ordering one as the last one got damaged from mishandling.