on 27 July 2014
This game was one of the best I have played in ages it's a bit like call of duty zombies only better. Pvp is the best part but you have to get a good gun I always use a Winchester (on level 40) and if you see bingold that's me!!!!(I'm a doctor on level 5
on 17 February 2016
This the best game ever
on 5 April 2014
This is the best zombie and shooting game ever because you get to team up with other people and take down zombie bosses plus you can upgrade your guns or any other weapon!!!!!
on 22 April 2014
This is the best game ever! It let's you get poisons and chainsaws and all that stuff and there even multiplayer it's just like COD!
on 20 September 2014
The reason I didn't rate 5 stars is because I don't like the vs mode cos the mite be nasty people on there so I normally play on survival. Ps they are more powerful than me.
on 20 May 2014
Most excellent! Shoot, or get shot by your mates.lots of different game options. Not a gruesome highly. Grafic game just a lot on fun.
on 29 November 2013
This is an amazing. The graphics are amazing and it isn't very scary if you play it. It is quit cute as well with the mini zombies. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet but it looks good!
Suitable for 8 or 9+ :)

Overall I rate it a 5 for making my day.
on 13 December 2014
Great game I would say it is for males, and females if they like violence . It's ultimate
on 3 February 2016
Ok game
on 11 August 2013
Oh my God this is like the best game in the world I am so not joking I for one think it should be more than 64p it's that good you so need to get this brilliant game