Price:£31.68 - £97.74

on 15 October 2009
I've used a Hyper Hammer 120 for a number of years to play competitive squash (Ulster Squash League) and found them to be excellent. The extremely light weight makes them very easy to manoeuvre, especially at the end of long games when my arm gets tired. The hammer design (head heavy) offsets the light weight when hitting hard drives and helps provide stability on drop shots.

I would normally expect a set of strings to last a season (25-40 games) and my current racket has been restrung twice. However, this can vary wildly and depends heavily on how hard you hit the ball, the quality of the strings and other variables like the humidity of the courts.

Specialist racket vendors will sell you a racket unstrung so that you can pick a good quality string and select the tension you desire. Buying a pre-strung racket, the strings will probably be fine but if you are unlucky and they break after 20 games thats the price you pay for a bargin
on 17 June 2009
I've had this racquet for about a month and i love it. It allows me to hit shots way harder than previous racquets and the weight of the racquet (120g .. thats really light) has also helped improve my touch.

I had several dunlop racquets before this but i'll stick to the hyper hammer from now on as it's good value.

I've probably used it about 12 times so far and i'm still getting the same strength on shots .... and the strings haven't snapped yet :)
on 8 April 2012
I've only been playing squash less than a year. The first racket I bought was only £20. I noticed that my friends racket was a lot lighter than mine so I decided I needed a lighter one in the hope I would play better. I've had this a few months now and play once a week.

I am very happy I bought this and it is a lot lighter than my old one. And I definitely feel I am playing better as it is easier to move the racket around.

I have also put an overgrip on the racket which was recommended to me by a squash coach as I have big hands. This also definitely helped and I would recommend this to anyone.
on 12 July 2016
Bought this little nifty racket as my old own was broken due to an act of anger. Having played squash consistently for 10 years, though I am not a pro this is an adequate racket for the casual user. The overall balance of the racket is fantastic and it is considerably lighter than my previous racket.
on 7 May 2016
What a fantastic racket! Amazing light weight. Every shot feels like a sweet spot. Found myself hitting the ball so fast I couldn't see it! Definately a step up from the cheaper Wilson rackets. Smaller handle than on my other rackets which is easier to grip. My wife likes it also. Does it come in other colours?
on 18 March 2012
Very light and hardwearing racket. Has already taken a few hits by the walls and is still in excellent condition. The strings are of a good quality and I havn't had a problem with them snapping like some reviews I read reported. Delivery was great! I received it within 2 days of ordering. Well worth the money!
on 26 April 2016
Brought this to upgrade my beginners racquet (Head Nano Ti) which I'd brought a year ago. The weight difference between the two is very noticeable, with this racket being far more manoeuvrable and powerful than my old. Incredible piece of equipment. Would definitely buy again if I ever need a replacement.
on 2 May 2012
This wonderful piece of kit is fantastic; if you are learning or play regularly for fun. It has a lot of power and is very well made, me, having an imaginary upper body strength is able to hit a cold ball so it hits the back wall. Incredible.
on 21 October 2015
The racket is great, I have used a lot of rackets in my time and this one is the best for sure. You can play a very precise game, the sweetpoint of the racket is wide, therefore it is easy to use.
Bought it in December 2013, yesterday it broke, but mostly due to my fault. I will order a new one.
on 2 March 2010
This racket is ideal for intermediate players. It has great power, control, and most importantly, light.

I would recommend it to any squash player at any level.