on 11 May 2016
I've had this rig for a while now, and like a few others, had run into some problems when first using this. However, overall, it's a brilliant PC that can play a wide range of games without trouble. I'm pleased with everything came with it, save for the headset which seems to be a little tight around the temples.
Aesthetically, it's pleasing. I like the colour blue. The Monitor is great and the case for the tower is very lightweight and durable with a nice design.

I had an issue where the graphics card would not be performing as well as it should. I had screen flickering and bouts of terrible lag, even when playing games with low settings. There would often be times where it slow down immensely to the point where the sound would glitch out as well.
I contacted ViBox with my problem and since then, I have been extremely impressed with how they have handled my problem. They were polite, very helpful, and have since replaced my card with a brand new one. I have had no trouble with games since.

When buying premade computers, it's always a risk something will go wrong, but ViBox have helpful and having the warranty definitely helps.
on 30 March 2017
Such a disappointment. Awful Pc. From the first turn on it couldn't even go through the windows set up procedure without it constantly crashing. Once it managed to set up (after about 30mins of me trying), wireless wouldn't connect, and still continually crashes during initial windows updates. God knows how in this day and age of technology, a company can built such a piece of crap. I will never buy an unknown brand again. Placed an order for a Dell now - which I find are the only Pc's I can trust. My last Dell Xps is over 10 years old and still working, but needed updating. If there was an option for no stars, I'd have given this product just that - 0 Stars!
on 5 August 2016
My son is very happy with this product and we had good communication with the company that answered all my questions on how to remove the protective packaging by sliding the PC side panel off to remove the packaging also we couldn't locate the windows 10 product key code but were informed that it is a sticker on the PC I'm hoping this info helps others with there purchase great company very happy :-)
on 26 March 2014
Only just started to get into computer gaming as I finally have the money for it (WOOHOO!) and my friend is a total I.T. geek so naturally I went to him to see what I want in a pc and as I was thinking of getting a pc why not get one that can actually play decent games, right? Anyway we went on pc specialist and built a pc on there looking through all the specs and what not with him teaching me as we went along but then in the end we took a quick look on amazon and came across this bad boy. The specs were better and as it includes all the extra's plus THREE free games.. THREE, and not bad ones at that, it was actually cheaper. Yeah it's probably cheaper to build your own but for someone like me that is just not a possibility end of (maybe in the future lol). Anyway yeah, it came at the earliest date that they said it would and also nobody was in my house so the guy was nice enough to go opposite to another house and it was kept there for me. So yeah I literally see no fault in this.
on 10 March 2015
Absolutely brilliant PC. My Son had an Dell Alienware before getting this PC and he did nothing but complain that it ran too slow, it kept lagging, couldn't run any of his mods on any of his game because it kept crashing his computer (not painting a very good picture for the Dell Alienware here am I). This PC hasn't had not one complaint!!! Did have an issue with the microphone on the headset though but I phoned up Vibox and we had a new headset by the very next day, so overall a tremendous PC and service. 10 out of 10 from me!
on 9 December 2015
Excellent and FAST computer. I would recommend you buy a separate monitor as I did, to really enhance the system. I bought an Acer touch screen and it compliments it fantastically. No problems and super speedy PC!
on 19 January 2017
good price/quality ratio, nice gaming build overall, recommended for starter and weekend gamers, not for ultra high or top of the line latest titles.
on 3 February 2015
Good solid gaming PC, excellent quality of build and plays all top end games on high settings. Had to have the first returned to the seller as it wouldn't switch on. Got the second one sent from the seller and not had a problem with it since early November 2014.

If you like your gaming then i would highly recommend this PC.
on 1 April 2015
Amazing have had for a few months now and runs any thing i want on maximum settings. the add ons are not bad but the headphones aren't amazing and i replaced the mouse. also a little point that didn't really bother me was that i ordered the red kit and expected the keyboard and mouse to have a red back light but unfortunately only have blue green and cyan but didn't really bother me and was a great deal. would highly recommend to any gamer.
on 2 January 2015
Brilliant Gaming Computer & at a great price. Had a few wee issues which the seller sorted out for me (they weren't anything to do with the system, just a slight confusion on my part). anyone into gaming or wanting a lot of space for music etc would love this, my husband certainly does.
One person found this helpful