on 29 September 2013
I ordered this computer as I needed one for college and also for PC gaming. The order arrives in 2 boxes, one with the monitor and the other containing the tower, keyboard, mouse, speaker set and a box with all the discs and manuals for the individual component parts. The system is very well packaged but is also easy to remove from the foam inserts. I set up the entire system within about 15 minutes. The quick setup guide states that there's a Windows 8 activation key printed on the side of the tower, however, mine wasn't there. This was quickly resolved in a call to Vibox customer support where they sent out a Windows 8 boot disk and activation key along with a USB WiFi adaptor which was also missing from my order. If your system has the same problem as mine, don't worry, you can still use the computer without activating the OS. The case itself has lots of bright blue LED's which look amazing in the dark. Please bear in mind that when plugging in your monitor(s), use the ports for the graphics card and NOT the standard ones attached to the motherboard as these are disconnected.

Pros:
- Fast delivery; I ordered it on Friday and received it the following Thursday.
- Easy to set up.
- Very good value for money.
- Very good price for the components inside.
- PC is quiet and runs at pretty low temperatures.
- Brilliant UK customer service.
- Tower looks beautiful and powerful.
- CPU and GPU works well with a lot of the current games and software.
- Comes with a year's free BullGuard security subscription - UPDATE THIS ASAP AS THE VERSION PROVIDED (12) ISN'T COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS 8

Cons:
- You should probably invest in better speakers as the ones provided don't give very good sound quality.

Items included in this bundle:
Monitor:- AOC E2250SDA 22 inch Full HD 1080p Widescreen LED Monitor - Black (1680 x 1050, 250 cd/m2)
Keyboard and mouse:- Gigabyte KM6150 Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Set
Speakers:- Genius SP-S110 100W Speakers - Black
Antivirus:- BullGuard Internet Security 12, 1 year subscription, 3 Users (PC)
Operating system:- Microsoft Windows 8 Standard 64 bit OEM, WN7-00403, English Version

In conclusion, a very good system for the money and if you're struggling to choose between 2 companies, go with VIBOX!
on 28 July 2016
We purchased this computer on an Amazon lightning deal on Prime day. My son had been after a powerful computer for a while, as he makes music and needs a decent machine to do this. The computer arrived and was a little fiddly to set up (monitor was supplied with two leads, but didn't say which one we should use!). When my son got it up and running, the included wifi dongle (WHY is it not built in?!) wouldn't find our router (but found every other one on the street!), I had to reconfigure our router in order for it to be found. Just to clarify, this wasn't an issue with our router, as all of our other electronic devices (tablets, phones, computer) have never had any issues finding/connecting to it. Even after this computer recognised the router, it was hit and miss as to whether it would connect. Sometimes it would take half an hour or more to connect! Then my son got the "black screen of death" (personally, I preferred it when it was blue, more colourful!), contacted Vibox who recommended he booted from the Windows disk as it was probably a driver issue. My son followed their instructions and the computer worked again, but only for a few days when it just wouldn't load. My son reinstalled Windows (lost a bunch of his work in doing so, so very upset about it!) as there wasn't anything else to do, but after so doing, the computer reverted back to the black screen (would load the Windows logo, then nothing). I contacted Amazon who said they could either refund, or partial refund so we could pay to get it fixed! Not a chance, this PC has been nothing but trouble from the start and we want to get rid of it so we can go to PC Specialists and get one that actually works! So now it sits in our dining room, boxed up again (not an easy task!!!), waiting for the courier tomorrow. We now have to wait for the money to come back into our account (could be 10 days or more!) before we can buy another, which is upsetting and annoying at the least - my son relies on a computer to make his music, which is his obsession (he is Autistic and music is his thing!). To rub salt into the wound, Amazon have refused to offer a voucher of goodwill for all the hassle caused by this infernal machine! Lesson learned, never buy a Vibox PC!
on 19 May 2015
The pc kept on crashing and displaying a black screen from the moment I got it. I got in touch with customer support who promptly replied saying it was a software issue. So I follow their steps with no success and eventually they conclude it is a hardware issue and come and collect the pc for repair.

They then have it for a week with no word on what is going on. When I chase them I get the reply that initially they thought nothing was wrong, but now agree that there is, after a week! They then take another week to repair the issue and return the pc.

Within ten minutes of turning on the PC it displays a black screen and shortly afterwards crashes again. They had the pc for two weeks and did not repair it, even though it passed their "quality testing procedure". I find this completely unacceptable.

I have since returned the entire package and received a refund. I wasted my last microsoft office key on this package, and alot of time and effort trying to get the broken piece of kit to work. I would not recommend VIBOX in future.

You may say to yourself that "it won't happen to me, the pc will work for me."

But when you're spending £700 on a set-up, is it really worth the risk?
22 Comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 March 2016
I initially had an issue with the computer. After messaging the support team [on a saturday no less] they responded on the same day, and managed to get it fixed for me. I'm very happy with their service, and the computer itself is working fantastically again.
on 3 June 2015
I've had the PC for well over a week and it works like a charm.you can set it up in a matter or second and all you have to do is make a user, everything comes pre-installed so you don't have to lift a finger. The PC comes extremely well packaged and the delivery was under 4 days.This is an amazing pc due to its 4.2ghz quad core processor, also with its high grade graphics card you can play the new, top games in the best resolution with the highest fps(Frames Per Second).
I would highly recommend this PC to all users.
PS you should get it from the Vibox Store in stead of Amazon(it's a lot cheaper)
on 4 January 2014
Arrived really quickly, this product was bought for my son as a gift for Christmas he loves it and it seems to be able to do his uni course for gaming and computer course
on 30 November 2015
THIS IS A RIP OFF. This pc is full of old low powered components that by themselves would only cost around £400 alone. if you really want to spend this much on a computer, watch some videos online about how to build them. You can get a much better pc for this price if you build it yourself.
on 13 February 2015
Bought this for my son who plays a lot of the new online games.Plays his favorite Diablo 3 at highest settings without any problems at all.

Excellent Value
on 6 June 2016
The PC works amazing, only problem is the mouse.
The right click of the mouse gets stuck if you click on it.
on 5 February 2016
Very good quality haven't had any problems came with everything as stated. Would recommend vibox to anyone.