on 2 October 2012
This is a superb combi television, with amazingly clear picture quality, which is perfect for keeping my teenagers happy. It looks smart and sleek and it really does look like a much more expensive model. We are very impressed - it was great value and the delivery was really fast.I can thoroughly recommend both this seller and product.
on 11 October 2013
Stylish and good looking TV. Great value for money. Well packaged and very efficient delivery, order late Thu and TV was here in ABERDEEN by Mon lunchtime well done. Was a bit dubious about ordering a TV online but the TV is more than I expected with Samsung LCD screen on a shop brand Tv which is excellent. The only down side is there is no instruction booklet and we will probably never find or use all the functions available on the TV or remote. That aside I would definitely highly recommend this seller especially for their excellent product and prompt and efficient service. Would give more stars if I could.
on 13 November 2012
We bought this TV for mother-in-law as the one she had was beginning to look a bit dated. This one ticks all the boxes, comes with a bult in DVD, which saves space, good size, great price. If there was one down-side it was the fact that the TV didn't come with a handbook/manual. When I contacted the vendor they advised that this was now the norm as the onscreen guide should be sufficient. When I explained the TV had been bought for an elderly lady they immediately sent out a manual for a similar model that resolved the issue. That's what I call great customer service!!
Would recommend purchase, great set, great features, great price.
on 14 November 2014
The product is good, but not happy about the supplier, Direct Electrical. We had a problem with the TV as soon as we received it and I contacted the supplier and their reply was very blunt and condescending. When I tried to tell them that their solution was not possible they just ignored my emails and have continued to do so. Unfortunately I gave them a good "supplier review", but I should have waited until a few days after receiving the goods, maybe that is a lesson learned, DO NOT give a supplier review until you are completely happy with your purchase.
on 23 March 2013
this television is a very good buy at the price, picture very good, I would recommend buying this television to anyone
on 21 October 2013
I got this tv after reading the 5 good reviews (i notice that the 5 reviews have gone down to 3) and it arrived whilst i was away for 2 days. I opened it on Saturday and found that the piece that connects the stand to the tv is missing, so cannot attach it and see if the tv works. It also looks as though a piece that was attached to the base once might have sheered off. Sent an email to the seller asking for a refund detailing the problem. Sent over the weekend and got a reply this morning informing me that a piece would be sent and asking for my phone number. I asked via an email when it would be sent, no reply, i then asked did they have my address, no reply. I've now asked for a full refund again and how they will collect. Update: the reviews have reappeared again!
on 17 September 2014
Very good value tv . The time it took to be delivered was excellent . We're really happy with the TV purchase it very good all round .
on 20 November 2013
excellent value for money. Arrived very promptly, easy to set up and use would recommend it to anyone who wants a television for a spare room.
on 21 April 2016
Excellent tv great picture
Still going well and looks good. Value at the price
on 28 September 2013
A store TV with Samsung parts, what more can one ask for. Price A.1. compared to similar sumsung product. A good Buy would reommend