on 19 October 2015
Bought this for an elderly friend who is in a residential home and wanted a small fridge for her room. One gripe is that the ice box doesn't freeze things properly, but when you put small items underneath, such as an ice cube tray, they freeze perfectly! However, there's not enough height there to freeze larger items such as ice cream cartons. Apart from this, it's a good little fridge, holds more than you might expect and not too noisy to have in a bedroom unless you're a very light sleeper!
on 15 March 2014
We needed something small for our office and this fits the bill. It sits on a table out of the way.
on 6 December 2015
Cheapest mini fridge I could find (to the standard and size I wanted). As a student it is perfect. I have now had it for a few months and the noise it makes gently rocks me to sleep. In the beginning I thought it was a bit excessive, but now I'm used to it. It sounds like a tiny snowstorm (a very cosy one, it comes and goes every 10-15 minutes ca). It fits less stuff in there than I thought it would, but it works perfectly well.
on 19 April 2016
This is an excellent little refrigerator. It is an actual refrigerator and not a Peltier-based cooler. It is well made and has a very decent capacity, and I expect it to last a good while. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 5 July 2015
Very noisy - it started off OK (the compressor starts every 15 mins or so and runs for about 2 mins) with just a whirr and a hum with a gurgle as the coolant circulated. Gradually it has become more and more noisy with lots of vibration.
on 24 February 2014
Superb little fridge exactly what we were looking for the little ice box lets us store frozen meals, and it fits the space we designated for it
on 15 December 2014
Overall pleased with this purchase, which I've had up and running for about one month. Quite a quiet fridge - just the occasional gurgle but certainly no constant humming or vibration. The instructions for reversing the door were not accurate, but to be honest it's fairly straightforward - if you do reverse the door just take care to ensure the seal fits on closing the door, as the positioning needs to be just right. Not a lot of room inside for tall cartons/boxes with the shelf in situ, but the shelf is removable. A decent value buy if you're looking for a small, simple and quiet fridge for a second room, office etc.
on 5 January 2015
Bought five of these for a refurbishment job I was working on. Each one was in perfect condition and haven't had any problems with them at all. The freezer - although small - does just what you'd expect and doesn't interfere with the fridge part at all.
on 27 December 2015
The speed of delivery was brilliant, especially so close to Christmas. I ordered it on Friday 18th Dec and it arrived on Monday 21st, perfect!
The fridge itself is a great size for a small area but with decent fridge space. I bought it for my husbands office so that he didn't have to put up with having his butter and sandwiches stolen from his communal kitchen at work. 😉
on 9 July 2014
Just perfect for the wife who like a minimalistic kitchen she would like the rest of the house that way but being an author who researches with real books ( I have nearly 7,000 at the moment) that doesn't happen. It also has the advantage of making us buy daily and appreciate fresh food. So for us it is a perfect size and fulfills all our dietary space requirements. It was well packaged, arrived on time and was a good price.