on 19 January 2017
Quick delivery, bought for my son, he uses it and is very pleased. Despite reviews it did not put me off buying this as I did not expect it to be fully waterproof ,his backpack isn't fully waterproof either !
The main thing its hi vis and fits well over his back pack and does a very good job of making you visible which is what it is supposed to do
I can recommend this
on 6 November 2015
Only buy this if you want to waste £10. I've had mine 2 weeks and all the (so called) waterproof lining has ripped away from the inside. It is not waterproof at all. My bag gets soaking wet everytime I use it in the rain. The only thing I use it for now is a bit of extra viability on the road. It's not worth £3 if you ask me.
on 2 September 2013
I bought this for my hubby who wears a 25ltr backpack when he is cycling and he cycles a lot especially in the evenings and in winter it is pitch black here, so visibility is so vital to his safety when on the roads.

I looked through a few rucksack covers on Amazon before finally settling on buying this one and I made the right choice. It does what it is supposed to do and does it very well. His visibility is ideal (car head lights can see this from a long way away) and it covers his 25ltr backpack perfectly and securely. Also protects it from rain and the elements etc.

on 2 November 2013
I bought this to cover my backpack whilst cycling to and from work, decided to go for this one since it's not the absolute cheapest but also doesn't break the bank. I am very pleased with it.

The material seems thick and durable, it fastens over my backpack by means of two elastic straps across the back with poppers on, it easily fits my bag (I think my bag is at the bottom of the size range it is advertised to fit). I was actually worried it might be a bit big but no problems there, the elastic around the edges keeps it snugly covering my pack.

It is very bright and the silver reflective strips give extra visibility. I used it last night when I was cycling home from work in the rain and when I got home the cover was covered in water droplets (which I could see running off the waterproof coating) and sprays of mud/dirt/bits (you know the stuff you normally get all up your back). My backpack inside was bone dry and clean so I was very pleased. It wasn't torrential rain but it was heavy enough that without the cover my backpack would have been very wet.

The only complaint I have about it is that it doesn't exactly "fold easily into the pocket at the bottom for storage". It sort of folds up and fits in the pocket but it's not easy to do and it's not a nice neat packet when folded like a fold-away tote bag would be. Possibly i just haven't yet worked out the knack. Even sort-of folded it doesn't take up much room in my bag so is perfect to carry with me during the daytime ready for cycling home in the rain/dark.
on 17 June 2017
This is a great bag cover. It fits very well over a standard rucksack and works well. Two straps hold it on and make sure that it stays on. Stands out well too. Seems to be showerproof rather than waterproof but that is enough when combined with the bags water protection too.
on 18 February 2017
This is a must for every cyclist. It's really high vis which I used during the dark nights commuting to and from work. Saw a few cyclists with dark backpacks even though they had light jackets on, the bags covered most of it making it hard to see them for drivers. Would recommend this product
on 13 December 2017
I ordered this backpack cover to use during these dark winter days and nights. I find that the cover is a little tight to fit over my average sized backpack, but with perseverance I get there. Most importantly it has massively improved my visibility on the roads when I am out and about. I am satisfied with my purchase.
on 12 July 2016
This rainproof cover does exactly what it should do and keeps my bag dry.

Strong, lightweight material means I can store in my bag whilst cycling without adding any weight.

Hi-Vis is bright and will help keep you safe on the road.

Only downside is the clip/buttons are a bit stiff.
on 13 July 2017
Very good for waterproofing and improving night visibility. Seams started giving way very soon after purchase, but not fatally.
on 7 November 2012
I am quite new to road cycling but I knew I needed a high-vis and reflective backpack cover to increase safety on the road.

I've seen a lot of cyclists using the Hump backpack covers and I was hesitant to go for anything else. So when I came across this More Mile backpack cover, I couldn't understand why it was a third of the price of an equivalent Hump product. But I decided to give it a go because of the good reviews and I have not been disappointed.

I have been using the More Mile backpack cover for the past two weeks and it has been excellent in terms of practicality, robustness and function. I feel a lot safer on the road and I am reassured that my backpack is covered from the elements. The high-vis yellow is very bright and the reflective patterns work a treat. The elastic fitting and two elastic straps ensure the cover stays on, which has not fallen off over the past two weeks on a 1-hour journey.

Overall, this is a great product at a great price. Don't hesitate to buy!