on 3 October 2013
My skin started acting up recently, though I am no longer in my teens - I guess I shouldn't have neglected my skincare. The scrub is nice and gentle, leaves the skin smooth and not too dry. After 3 weeks my skin in as clear as it used to be. Strongly recommend.
on 5 December 2013
Ive tried lots of these over the years, but always just keep going back to regular soap ( usually dove ). I have oily skin and the only thing that works is regular washing to get rid of it. Due to having this type of skin and large pores on my nose im prone to blackheads which over the years ive squeezed, but this hasn't done me any favors as there is some slight skin damage there now getting older with tiny spider veins starting to appear. However this scrub is the only one ive used that actually does reduce the signs of these black heads and cleans the pores out. Now you can still see a large pore but at least its clear, going to stick to using it this time as perhaps a long term treatment so ill just look for the cheapest place to buy, as I cant be squeezing them clear anymore my skins not as young as it used to be : (

Everyone skin is different but this works well for me, leaves my skin feeling very tight and super clean after washing, the oil doesn't come back aggressively either after as it does with a number of other products ive used. Ive only ever used for short periods and its been excellent but Im going to try it longer term now.
on 4 October 2015
I am such a major fan of this product, I purchased it a year ago... Great for sensitive skin, a small amount goes a very long way... Helps skin feel so fresh and vibrant .. This product has Microbeads however they are not harsh, the beads are so soft on your skin.. Use once every 2-3 days, be sure to moisturise.. I purchased this product alongside the sea breeze astringent as I watched a YouTube video by Carli Bybel (everyday skin routine) < this has changed my life
Hope this helps
on 28 May 2015
I was recommended to use this to help clear up my skin and get rid of blackheads and help keep my skin smooth and clean. I try to use it every night before I go to bed and sometimes when I shower. When I use it consistently I noticed a reduction in my blackhead problem areas (especially my nose), without having to manually remove them myself, though I do use it in conjunction with other products so I'm not sure how much of the result is from using this product specifically. Also I know it doesn't matter, but the bottle does look different to the picture, just for people who are curious.
on 29 July 2013
I am over the moon with my face scrub! It works instantly and leaves you with a fresh and smooth face free of all black heads! This is absolutly outstanding!!
on 11 February 2014
I like this product a lot, I buy 3 at a time and it last me ages. Creates a nice lather and leaves you feeling clean. I get very oily skin bits of acne, its no miracle cure (as there isn't one) but its a great product for a very reasonable price. Recommend
on 1 April 2014
Ok but not as much 'scrub' in it, good for every day but I'll be returning to St Ives Apricot scrub and using twice a week.
on 29 June 2013
I love this product. Finally found a face scrub which really does give you a fresh clear exfoliated finish. Must buy!!!!!
on 23 April 2013
Effective face scrub for a good price, even better than more expensive, well known brands. This gets 4/5 stars instead of 5 because Dermalogicas daily microfoliant would be a 5/5 star face scrub.
on 12 June 2014
Was looking for salicylic acid based products and this was cheap. I've bought products from this brand in the past and they seem of a good quality. I'd buy again from Amazon.