on 13 November 2012
I was astonished by the quality of this product, considering the price. It looks good and fits my MacBook Air perfectly. Highly recommended
on 9 June 2017
happy with all my purchases
on 1 August 2014
Great service and great product. Fits the 2014 MacBook Air 13inch like a glove.
on 16 May 2014
NOT leather. I do wish sellers would be honest about what they're selling. Otherwise it's nice enough, though a little overpriced for a plastic sleeve
on 26 February 2014
This is a very nice sleeve which looks like it could easily cost far more than it does. I bought it for a Dell XPS 13, and it's perhaps slightly roomier than it needs to be for this laptop, particularly at the top where it could easily lose about an inch. That's not a problem for me, but if you're wanting a case that adds minimal bulk to your ultrabook then you might want to look elsewhere.

The sleeve did have a slightly funny smell when I first opened it - the glue used, perhaps? - but that disappeared after a couple of days and it's absolutely fine now.

I'm very happy with this purchase. I also think the sleeve would make a rather nice folder for A4 documents. I'm a musician and I'm considering buying another one to keep sheet music in!
on 3 January 2013
Beware of the magnet fault and MacBook air.

NOT to be USED with MACBOOKS!

I bought this case for my 13" macbook book air. The sleeve has magnetic buttons for opening and closing which causes a damage (screen collapse) to the macbook when the laptop is close to it. the laptop completely shuts off. I would recommend to anyone who has spent lots of money on their macs NOT to get this, as the magnetic has been known to cause irreversible damage to the important components of the mac (which are all on the bottom of the laptop). You can do a quick google search to on macs and magnets. Just thought I would share this with you guys, as i know no one here wants to cause damage to their macbook.

I am returning the item, but have not heard back yet. :-(

P.S the quality of the sleeve, bar the weird smell, actually looks and feels ok, if not slightly business-like and masculine, so not for females... feels slightly on the cheap-ish side (i.e. not the real leather-like feel)
44 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 October 2012
I had a long look for a case for my New Macbook Air as i didn't fancy scratching it!
All I wanted was a nice looking carry case that i could slip it into and then put it into my bag or carry around.
Having looked at various Hard cases and fake "vegetarian" leather cases i decided to go down the leather way.
I found this and after thinking about choosing either the Black, Coffee or Red - initially I fancied the Red, Im glad i didn't - i decided on this.
The black leather just looks stunning and with the Soft tan coloured inside the macbook just slides in and out - its a good fit and it wont move around. The magnetic clips hold the case closed.

Also I ordered this on a Saturday night and using Standard Shipping the Item arrived on the Tuesday!
Excellent service and an excellent product!

If your looking for a nice, good looking case to carry your macbook etc around in then get this. You wont regret it. I've even had compliments on the case from fellow classmates and friends.
on 21 April 2013
You're never sure what to expect when buying online. This, however, is a great product, turning your Macbook Air into a stylish and well-protected travel item. I like the quality of the faux-leather and the colour (brown) is classy; the Air fits into the case snugly and satisfyingly. In a way - it adds to the security of the Air - because it just looks like a portfolio of papers rather than a laptop.
on 17 May 2013
It's not bad for the money and does the trick if you're looking for something cheap but I wouldn't really recommend it.
From distance it looks like leather but the cheap quality is very noticeable when you touch it as it's some kind of textured rubber.

However, it works perfectly with the 13" MacBook Air.
on 12 January 2013
The product looks better in the flesh than on the photograph. Does the job well, very pleased so would recommend.