Customer reviews

Pampers New Baby Size 0 (Micro) Carry Pack 24 Nappies
Size: 0 Micro (1-2,5 kg)|Unit Count: 24|Change
Price:£6.35+ Free shipping

on 13 October 2017
My little boy was born prem and these were the only ones that would fit him .
on 14 September 2017
amazing came early
on 13 August 2013
We take number ones and twos for granted, but every time your mirco baby fills up a nappy is a blessing. I think this product is good consider how small and delicate the baby will be if they need micro nappies. Our little one was too small for this one, so we had to fold it at the top; however it still stayed on.
on 23 May 2013
This size in nappies is not available in all local shops and when they do have them they can be very expensive. Premature babies can not wear the normal newborn size (they fall off!!!!)
Excellent price and free super saver delivery arriving 2 days earlier than expected. Highly recommend
on 18 September 2015
Excellent size for my premature little boy of 4lb8oz and lasting him still when he has reached 5lb. He will probably grow out of them when he is nearer 6lb. The only nappies I have found that fit at this size.
on 21 January 2017
These were bought for my twins girls, as they needed nappies for their Baby Born dolls. My girls were born premature and tiny themselves, and these nappies would have fit them, even if a bit big on them, as tiny babies! They fit the Baby Born dolls perfectly though, and are a much cheaper alternative to buying toy nappies which are a total rip off!
on 19 May 2013
fo
r tiny babies fits perfectly ,soft,and protects babies skin.These micro-nappies are worth every "penny spent". thank you from me to pampers and amazon.
on 16 November 2013
it was nice to be able to purchase these online, as i struggled to find them in any shops near me. great value for money & great purchase for parents of smaller babies.
on 9 May 2014
I have trpiplets and when they have born they were premature and it is best brand for babies. But for size 0 you can not find every where. For busy daysit is perfect.
on 24 July 2013
My baby is quite little. It is hard for me to find a nappy just in her size. Pampers Micro fits my baby well, makes my baby more comfortable. Thanks Pampers.

See one answered question