on 7 December 2012
I thought this was a good idea to buy for my husband (on the sly of course)
as he's obsessed with the Halo universe and religiously collects anything to do with it.
It arrived on time and was very well packaged.
Upon my husband discovering the gift (still upwrapped) our home was filled
with girlish squeals as he dived into the box.
Everything was well packaged and wrapped and beautifully designed.
We have both played on it since it arrived, a month ago, and have found no
faults.
It's slim design fits well in our modern livingroom, and the life-like sounds when turning the console on or off never fails to excite my husband every day.
We were surprised that the headset isn't wireless and looks like an average, slightly out dated device..... That was a slight disappointment considering the price.
However everything else is perfect and I don't regret it for a second..
well, despite the fact my husband now cuddles the console all night and not me!!
on 24 November 2012
Well I can say I'm a massive halo fan and with my original 20gb Xbox 360 dying on me (kept freezing in games) I thought of upgrading and this came at the right time.

It is in my opinion a lovely looking machine. The details on it look fabulous and the semi-transparent look is awesome. I've never had another console with sound effects but I thought the disk ejecting and turn on sounds were a nice touch.
Obviously you have to keep in mind that the next gen console is just around the corner so If you have a working Xbox slim then I would say it's not worth the money. For me, I'll only buy the next gen after a year or 2 when the price goes down so I was happy to invest in this.

However a dedicated collector would be more than happy with the package.

I also love to bits the two controllers you get. They are real joy to look at and play with. As far as I know you can't get them any other way although there is a separate H4 controller which isn't as nice. The 320GB is also a nice bonus but for me I don't think I'll ever fill that haha although I did fill my 20GB Xbox fast.

If you are someone thinking of buying a new 360 and like halo I would say go for this one and take the plunge. The extra money is worth it every time you turn on the console or pick up a controller and admire the artwork.
on 22 August 2013
I bought this xbox for my Boyfriend's birthday and he loved it, it makes halo noises when the tray is opened/closed and when turned on. The bundle has everything a Halo fan would want although only the standard version of the game was provided, very cool looking as you can see the mechanical workings within the xbox itself and the controllers. Would recommend to any Halo fan.
on 31 October 2017
Good Product
on 15 April 2013
Bought this console as my old elite was starting to show signs of age. Very pleased with this purchase. Console arrived in good time and in perfect condition. Well designed console and controllers, complete with Halo themed sounds (though I was devastated to find out those sounds didn't include Master Chief!). The bundle offer comes complete with exclusive Halo 4 additional content. All of which has the expected 'exclusive' feel...though I wish they had added the collectors edition with the price of this console.
on 28 May 2013
I bought this for my husband as a birthday present and he loves it. The console is practically silent and the blue light on the front is so much cooler than the usual green one. Not only that but the Halo sounds are great to hear when turning it on, or opening the disc tray etc. Definite recommend for any Halo fans!
on 20 December 2012
My son is very pleased with his new Xbox, particularly as it is a limited edition console. Very easy to set up and to start playing without fuss.
on 23 February 2017
+ Rep.
on 25 December 2014
Overall happy delivery timing was decent, came with everything except somethings such as the A/V cable upon questionning the seller no reliable response the seller knew nothing about the cable which is the audio visual cable which allows you to see and hear the game or media being played. Games were without the manuals cases were broken
on 7 December 2012
Going from an elite to this is a pretty nice change, for one i can actually hear my tv over it since it doesnt drown like crazy, it also doesnt get nearly as hot. Aestheticly its amazing, i love the look of it the nice new halo design with the see-through parts, almost makes you feel like you're playing on something futuristic. I dont think i really need to say anything about halo 4 itself, if you like halo then you will definitely love this game, if not then i dont know why you're looking at this in the first place.